10 Reasons Why I Am Pressing the Publish Button (and so do you!)
Hey there…first post on this journey. This is the starting point for me…moving from a place of inward thought and expression to something more external and public. In my mind, there is a button labeled “Publish” inside of me. You have one too, and everyone uses it each day…whether we know it or not. But for me, I am going to intentionally press it more often because I know I will be better for it. So here goes…time to press. Here is my list of reasons why I am pressing the “Publish Button”… and I think you need to do the same!
- I am ready to stand up and say, “Here I am, and this is what I made!”
- I want to share my talents, gifts, and ideas with the world and expect nothing in return.
- Showing my creative work helps me solve the challenges and problems of my life.
- I have to move past being just a person who makes a choice from what is presented to someone who creates a choice…mine.
- I am a unique palette of interests, ideas, and talents…no one else can share that with the world.
- I was given a voice and hands to interact with the world, and publishing is a necessary act to use those gifts.
- My life is better when I create, and that work is not complete until published.
- Expressing my creativity through or with people in my life feels awesome.
- It forces me to look inward to go outward as a person.
- My world will be better for it.
Now go press the button…
This was originally published on readwritejd.com