Reali Hits the I-80 Corridor — Now Serving Sacramento and Solano Counties
Reali’s market expansion continues, as we work to bring new ways of thinking to the real estate industry. Having already extended our coverage to all of the Bay Area, we now move to the hot markets of Sacramento and Solano Counties. Both of these counties are known for their affordability and proximity to multiple business and pleasure destinations. The relative wide open spaces, expanding job opportunities and commutability of both counties have also driven an increase in new home construction over the past decade. This provides great opportunities for home buyers and sellers.
Here are just a few reasons to love this region of Northern California:
- Wide-ranging housing options at more affordable prices.
- Lower overall real estate costs are also driving more businesses to the area, including healthcare, retail, technology and more.
- Close proximity to the Sierra Nevada, Lake Tahoe and Reno to the east; Silicon Valley, San Francisco and the Wine Country to the west; agricultural cornucopia in all directions.
- Expansive renovations to the easily-accessible Sacramento International Airport put the rest of the country within easy reach.
- The California Capitol City of Sacramento offers a unique blend of urban sophistication and down home quaintness.
- Exciting professional sporting options include the Sacramento Kings NBA squad, Sacramento Republic USL team, and Sacramento River Cats, the AAA baseball farm team for the San Francisco Giants.
- The main population centers of Sacramento County include Sacramento, Elk Grove, Folsom and Rancho Cordova. Solano County includes Fairfield, Vacaville, Green Valley and Vallejo.
So, if you’re looking buy or sell a home in a more affordable and accessible region smack in the middle of limitless natural, historic, entertainment, business and getaway options, consider Sacramento and Solano counties. And, if you’ve had it dated real estate practices, let Reali introduce you to a whole new experience.
More Markets + More Benefits + Less Stress = Real Estate Done Right