Politically moderate, immagrated from China at age 12, NRA life member. Likes dogs, hates cats and PETA. 90% pro choice, anti illegal.
Oh sure, let the 51% dictate the other 49%, that’s pure democracy you want? Having more people doesn’t mean you represent the entire US if you are all concentrated in a few states.