AMU Admission 2017| Check Out Admission, Registration Dates Notification
Get complete details regarding AMU Admission here!!!Every year the prestigious Aligarh Muslim University invites from eligible and enthusiastic contenders to take admission in more than 250 courses for various disciplines. Applicants can take admission in General under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma and Other Special Courses. To apply for this application notification, check out admission process, registration dates and other relevant information.
Individual want to take admission in Aligarh Muslim University are required to fulfill the essential necessities and formalities perfectly and after that send the application form at the below stated postal venue. Keep in your mind that must submit your applicants before the closing date. For getting more information concerning AMU Admission 2017, aspirants should check the below section.
- Diploma in Engineering Senior Secondary School Certificate
- MBA (IB)
- B.A (Hons)
- B.Sc. (Hons)
- B.Com (Hons)
Qualification Requirements For AMU
For Graduate Courses
Willing applicants who want to take admission in Graduation courses from Aligarh Muslim University should have done 10+2 examination and those want to have admission in post graduate courses are required to have Bachelor’s degree from the reputed board or institutions or University.
For Post Graduate Courses
Aspirants interested for the Post Graduate Courses and have completed the Graduation in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized Board / University / Institute are applicable to take admission in this university.
Know More>>>ICSE Board 10th Result
Only eligible applicants can apply to take admission in various courses, so aspirants must check presented age criteria. We would like to inform that Age limit will not be applicable in the Faculty of Medicine/Unani Medicine and for foreign nationals/NRIs.
- Diploma Courses — Maximum Age Limit 19/21 years
- Graduate Courses — Maximum Age Limit 24 years
- Postgraduate Courses — Maximum Age Limit 27 years
- PG Diploma Courses — Maximum Age Limit 29 years
Application Fee for AMU Admission
Applicants who are interested for AMU Admission are informed that applicants must pay here displayed required application fee which is as under;
- B.Tech. only: 550/-
- B.Tech. & B.Arch: 650/-
- S.S.S.C. (Science) & Diploma in Engineering: 450/-
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology): 350/-
- S.S.S.C. (Humanities & Commerce): 450/-
- B. Ed: 350/-
- M.B.A./M.B.A (IB): 550/-
- B.A. LL.B: 550/-
- B. Com. (Hons.): 350/-
- B. A. (Hons.): 350/-
- B. Sc. (Hons.): 350/-
Mode of payment
- Online Payment: By Net Banking or Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Bank Challan: Fee can be submitted through ICICI or Canara Bank challan.
- Bank Demand Draft: DD should be drawn in the favor of “Finance Officer” payable at Aligarh.
Way To Apply
- To apply for the AMU Admission First, keen applicants should log on to the official website of the Aligarh Muslim University that is www.amu.ac.in.
- As you reach on the home page, contenders must select the ‘Admissions & Exam’ option from the menu bar.
- Now, individual should choose the appropriate link by pressing the ‘Admission’ link.
- Thereafter applicants need to fill required details in the application form.
- Then upload required documents as well as digital images, if required with the form.
- After filling all the details, you need to press the submit button to record the information.
- After submission of application form, must take the printout of an application form.
- At last, send the print out of the submitted application form at the below specified venue before last date.
Get Details>>>ICSE Board 10th Result
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
AMU, Aligarh — 202002
We have presented all required information related to the AMU Admission 2017 in the above section. Aspirants are suggested to regular visit on our web portal for getting latest updates.