BFUHS Recruitment 2017 Notification Faridkot Apply for 102 SR/JR/MO/Professor Jobs
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences is working towards creation and provision of socially relevant and now providing excellent career opportunity to the job hunters as now they can apply for the BFUHS Recruitment. University is invited talented and skilled contenders for filling up 102 vacancies of SR / JR / MO / Professor. So candidates raise your career in this university and apply for the BFUHS Jobs quickly.
University has planned to hire the eligible job seekers, so the recruitment panel of the university organizes selection rounds to check the ability of the contenders. Job seekers, who want to get recruited for the BFUHS Recruitment 2017, will have to qualify the selection rounds. To gather rest of the information, candidates should check the below section.
Eligibility Criteria for BFUHS Jobs
Registrar: By transfer from amongst the Registrars of other University of Health Sciences or Medical or Technical University in the Country
Secretary to Vice Chancellor: Master degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks.
Professor: As Reader/ Associate Professor in the subject for three years in a recognized Post Graduate Medical College in concerned specialty
Associate Professor: As Assistant Professor in the subject for four years in a recognized Post Graduate Medical College in concerned specialty
Assistant Professor: Three years teaching experience in the subject in a recognized Post Graduate Medical College as Senior Resident/ Registrar/ Lecturer/ Demonstrator / Tutor or equivalent or higher teaching faculty posts after post graduation in the concerned specialty
Check Now: — India Post Office Recruitment
Senior Resident / Senior Tutor: Post graduate degree from a statutory university with 3 years experience of residency in the concerned specialty or a recognized postgraduate diploma from a statutory university in the concerned specialty
Junior Resident: MBBS course from a recognized medical institution
Emergency Medical Officer: MBBS Degree by the Medical Council of India
Medical Superintendent: Post Graduate medical qualification with minimum five years as Professor
Lady Medical Officer: MBBS degree by the Medical Council of India
Radiographer: 10+2 or its equivalent with Science and B.Sc in Radiography
BFUHS Vacancy and Pay Scale
· For Radiographer post: Rs.500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC / ST)
· For Rest Other Posts: Rs.1500/-(Rs. 750/- for SC / ST)
Steps To Apply
· Primary, applying candidates for the BFUHS Recruitment should log on to the official site of university that is bfuhs.ac.in.
· Now, choose the “Careers” link that is available at menu bar of the homepage and then hit on “University Jobs” option in drop down menu.
· After that, choose the “VACANCIES Advt. №01/2017” link available on appeared page from the list.
· Read the complete notification and must ensure eligibility requirements.
· Download the prescribed Performa of application form through link available beside notification link.
· Applying contenders are required to fill the application with required details in the prescribed format.
· To make the completion of application form, candidates should attach all the copies of all certificates and testimonials and affix a pass port size photo in the provided space.
· At the end, envelope containing the application form along with all required testimonials must be super scribed with “Application for the post of …….” and send it to the below stated postal venue.
Office of the Registrar,
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,
Sadiq Road, Faridkot
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 21–04–2017 up to 05:00 P.M.
Applicants hope you acquire significant details regarding BFUHS Recruitment 2017 as we have almost provided all essential details in the above section. Keep in touch with us to fetch more details.