Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2017 IT Manager Required
A job notification has been announced as the Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2017… Job hunters, who are interested to apply for this, must go through this page and grab the complete details regarding the same.
In order to fill the vacant posts of FRI Senior Data Manager and Anchor, the Forest Research Institute, has recently notified the job advertisement as the Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2017. Through this recruitment, the organization invites the job hunters, who are willing to work in the government sector, to fill the application forms against these posts. Thereby the job searchers who want to apply must go through this page in order to grasp the complete information regarding the vacant posts.
You May also Apply — APPSC Recruitment 2017
For the posts of the Anchor, the applying aspirants must have Degree of Ph. D with relevant years of experience in similar project/climate change vegetation modeling, whereas for the posts of the Senior Data Manager (IT), the aspirants must hold the B.Tech/ B.Sc in computer IT or related field or MCA degree and the aspirants who wants to apply against the vacant posts of the Senior Data Manager (Climate change), must possess the Master Degree with good writing skills.
Limitations of Age
In order to apply against the vacant posts of the Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2017, applying aspirants must meet the age criteria according to the above mentioned posts. Note that as per the rules and regulations of the Institute, the relaxation in the upper age, will be given to the aspirants who belongs to the reserved categories.
The Forest Research Institute will be offering and handsome amount of salary as Rs. 600000/- per annum to the aspirants who will be selected for the Anchor position and Rs. 19800/- per month to the aspirants selected for the Senior Data Manager posts.
The selection of the candidates in the Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2017 will be done on the basis of the performance made by the candidates in the Written Test and in the Interview Test, which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization. Note that no TA/ DA will be paid to applicants for attending the test/Interview.
Procedure to Apply
· Candidates firstly need to visit the official website of the organization that is ri.icfre.gov.in
· Now from the home page, candidate needs to hit on the “Project Vacancies” tab.
· As soon as the candidate hits on the above mentioned link, a new window will appear on the screen with various types of links from where the aspirant need to hit on the “Invitation of applications for engagement of Anchor (One); senior data manager-IT (One); senior data manager-climate change (One) at FRI, Dehradun (Uploaded on 09–01–2017).” link.
· Now read the notification of Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2017 carefully and take the print of the application form.
· Fill it carefully and along with the CV and other documents send in to the below mentioned address.
Postal/ Email Address: To the Project Co-ordinator-cum head, Forest Informatics Division (FRI)
The willing aspirants need to submit their application forms before 17th January, 2017 till 5:30.
Through this page the aspirants who found themselves eligible and are interested to apply against the vacant posts of the Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2017, must go through this page and follow the above highlighted simple steps.