Kochi Metro Rail KMRL Recruitment 2017 Advt Details Online
Good News for the Job hunters, who are willing to try their luck in the Railway Sector!!! A latest job notification as Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 has been announced. The candidates, who want to get the complete details regarding the same, may go through this page.
Kochi Metro Rail Limited, has recently announced the job notification as the Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017, and has invited the hardworking and result oriented candidates to fill the vacant posts of the Executive Director/ Officer and JGM. The candidates who wants to grab this chance and make their career in the Railway sector, must go through this page and register themselves for this golden opportunity by following the below given simple procedure.
PGVCL Result is out now! — Download List
In order to apply against the vacant posts of the JGM Jobs in Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment, the applying candidate must hold the degree in Electronics or Electrical or Power Systems or Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Communication Engineering or equivalent from an institute of repute with good academic record and the aspirants applying against the post of Legal Officer, should have done Full time LLB with first division from a recognized University or Institution whereas the aspirants who are willing to apply against the vacant posts of the Executive Director must hold the degree of bachelor’s or master’s in any relevant field from well known institutions and having experience as well.
As per the rules and regulations of the Board in the Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017, the upper age of the applying aspirants must be maximum of 48 years, which should be calculated as on 1st January 2017 and the relaxation in the age limit will be given to the candidates who belongs to the reserved category.
The selection committee of the organization will going to fix the monthly stipend given to the aspirants who will apply against the vacant posts of the Executive Director at the time of the Interview, whereas the candidates who will apply against the rest of the posts will be paid an handsome amount of monthly stipend of Rs. 36,600–62,000 (IDA) plus benefits from the organization.
The applying aspirants need to pay Rs.500.00 as an application fee, via online mode.
The selection panel of the organization will be going to select the candidates for the Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017, on the basis of the performance made by the candidates in the Interview Test. Note that No TA/DA will be allowed for attending Interview.
Steps to Apply
- In order to fill the online application form of the Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment, the candidate firstly need to visit the official portal of the organization that is “kochimetro.org”.
- After that from the home page, candidate need to hit on the “careers’ tab and thereafter on “Jobs at KMRL” link.
- Anew window will appear on your screen, from where the candidate now need to select the appropriate link and read the given notification carefully and go back to the previous page.
- From there candidate need to hit on the ‘Apply Now” button and start filling the online application form of Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017, by uploading the scanned copies of documents and certificates etc.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button and take the print out of the same for future use.
The candidates, who are willing to apply, must submit their online application form before 25th January, 2017.
Through this page, the aspirants who finds themselves eligible and are interested to apply for the Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017, must fill the application form by following the above mentioned steps before the last date.