NTRO Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for Scientist/Analyst Jobs
An employment notification has been promulgated titled as NTRO Recruitment by the most popular technical intelligence agency of India which is National Technical Research Organization. Applications are invited from talented and eligible applicants to get enrolled with National Technical Research Organization. To appoint suitable aspirants for the various posts as Analyst, Scientist etc recruitment panel is going to organize the written test as well as interview.
Aspirants who want to apply for the NTRO Recruitment 2017 need to download the application form through the official website and send it to the below expressed postal venue before the closing date. Aspirants must check significant details such as eligibility norms, pay scale, hiring structure, applying process etc through this page; you need to just scroll down the page which is well designed by our dedicated team members.
· Analyst ‘D’: 05
· Analyst ‘C’: 10
· Analyst ‘B’: 30
· Administrative Officer: 02
· Assistant Administrative Officer: 07
· Administrative Assistant: 05
Have a glance on essential qualification for applying the NTRO Recruitment. Applying job seekers must have possessed Graduate/ Post Graduate from recognized University/ Institute with good academic records.
Candidate must satisfy age criteria of the organization before applying. Relaxation to reserve category candidates will be granted as per the rules and regulations of the government.
The selection of the aspirants will depend on the performance of the contenders in the selection rounds. Selection committee of the organization will conduct two selection rounds first one is written test and another one is interview. To obtain this job openings aspirants should perform well in the selection rounds.
Check Out — UPSC Recruitment
· Analyst ‘D’: Level -12
· Analyst ‘C’: Level -11
· Analyst ‘B’: Level -10
· Administrative Officer, Assistant Administrative Officer: Level -07
· Administrative Assistant: Level -06
How To Apply For NTRO Jobs
· First and foremost step for applying NTRO Recruitment is to log on the official portal of the association which is that is ntro.gov.in
· As you reach on the home page, contenders need to choose “Recruitment” tab.
· Within a few seconds another page, having various jobs links will be displayed in front of your screen.
· Here, aspirants choose “Filling up vacancies of Analyst ‘D’, Analyst ‘C’ and Analyst ‘B’ in National Technical Research Organisation” link.
· Afterwards PDF will appear, read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
· After reading the details aspirants are required to download the application form.
· Now, fill the application form in prescribed format.
· Also, attach all documents and certificates with application form.
· Enclosed the application form in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of…….”
· Finally, aspirants need to send it to below mentioned postal address.
Check also : SBI Recruitment
Assistant Director (Pers/R-1)
National Technical Research Organization
Block-Ill, Old JNU Campus
For getting more information related to NTRO Recruitment, aspirants are required to visit our web portal regularly. We will update you with latest information regarding upcoming government vacancies and job in private sector. If you have any query or suggestion you can comment in our comment box our team members solve your query soon.