OJEE Application Form 2017 Registration Now Online
Recruitment panel of OJEE every year conduct s state level entrance examination, name as Odisha Joint Entrance Examination. Have a desire to get admission in top colleges of Odisha for different UG / PG courses? Yes so you will have OJEE fill application form. Willing contenders who want to appear in this exam must register themselves.
Qualified aspirants will get excellent opportunity to be part of top most college. For this aspirants need to visit to the official website and apply through online mode till the last date 10–03–2017. To crack the exam aspirants need to check the OJEE notification and exam pattern as well as syllabus, described here. To obtain further details applicants are required to take an overview of this page.
- BAMS and BHMS
- B Planning
- Tech Lateral Entry
- Pharma Lateral Entry
- Integrated MBA
Eligibility Requirements for OJEE Exam
- BAMS and BHMS: Passed 10+2 examination of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
- B.Pharma: 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and any one (Mathematics, Biology, BioTech, Technical Vocational Subject, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Geology) with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST)
- LE B.Tech: Passed 3-years diploma in appropriate branch of engineering/technology with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST)
- M.Plan: Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Geography, Sociology, Anthropology, Environmental Science, Statistics, and Social works with specialization in Community Development and Rural Development with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
- MCA: Bachelor degree (BCA, BSc (IT/CS/IST/ITM)) in any stream passed with Mathematics at 12th level or at graduation level with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
- M.Tech: Passed/ appearing bachelor degree examination (B.Tech) with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of their presentation in Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2017. After that, selected candidates will be called for the counseling. Aspirants will have to perform well in the entrance to get admission in the top colleges of Odisha.
OJEE Exam Pattern
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is a pen paper based examination which is held through offline mode.
- The examination will comprise of total 60 questions.
- All the questions will be Objective Type (MCQs).
- Each question will carry 4 marks for the right answer.
- There is a negative marking criterion i.e. 1 mark is deduced for every wrong answer.
- The total time duration of examination will be 1 hour OR 02 hours as per the course.
OJEE Application 2017 Form Application fee
Contenders must pay the required application fee to appear in the entrance exam. Aspirants who are applying for MBA and MCA, MBA and LE-MCA, MBA and PGAT courses need to pay Rs. 1500/- and applicants who are applying for the rest courses must pay Rs. 1000/. Candidates you can make your payment either through online mode by using debit card/credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/internet banking or through offline mode by using e-challan at State Bank of India (State Bank Collect).
Process to apply
- Before going to apply for OJEE Application Form candidates should check here displayed steps which we have mentioned for the convenience of the applicants.
- The primary step is to log on to the official website which is ojee.nic.in
- Take your cursor towards left side on the home page and select the “INFORMATION BROCHURE 2017” link.
- As you hit on this link, PDF will be displayed on your monitor screen.
- Read the notification cautiously and choose “Application Form for OJEE-2017”.
- After that contenders should choose appropriate tab in which you want to take admission.
- Now, hit on the “apply here” under “New Registration” section.
- Aspirants are required to read the instructions very carefully and then press on “Hit Here to Proceed” button.
- Fill the essential details in the application form which are required.
- After that, upload your latest passport size photograph, signature and other documents.
- Make the payment of application fee through proper channels.
- Lastly, take a hard copy of duly filled form for further use.
Important Events Dates
- Starting Date for filling online applications: 03–02–2017
- Last date for submission of online applications: 10–03–2017
- Last date to take print out of application form: 15–03–2017
- Starting Date to download OJEE Admit card: 20–04–2017
- Date of Odisha JEE Exam: 14–05–2017
- Declaration of Result: First week of June 2017
- Counselling Commence from: Last week of June 2017
Hope you get relevant information regarding OJEE Application Form from this page. Contenders are advised to keep visiting on web page for obtaining latest updates. We will update you latest information regularly at our officially website –http://recruitmentresult.com/