RML Recruitment 2017 Notification Officer Jobs Walk-in- Interview Apply
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital has recently announced a job notification RML Hospital Recruitment 2017, through which the organization is inviting the eligible and result, oriented job hunters to fill the application forms against the vacant positions of Public Relation Officer. Candidates who are interest to apply for the same and will hold requisite eligibility criteria, organization will call those candidates for Walk-in- Interview Test that will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization. Candidates who want to grab the complete information regarding the same must go through this page and follow the applying procedure that is given below.
Applying aspirants must hold possess Degree of Bachelors in Journalism in mass communication from recognized University/Institutions with one year of relevant experience in handling media, in order to apply against this vacant post.
What will be the upper Age Limit?
Applying aspirants for RML Hospital Recruitment 2017 must not be more than 40 years and as per the norms of organization, relaxation in the age will be given to the aspirants who belong to the reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC and woman candidates.
Check the monthly remuneration
Candidates, who will be recruited against the vacant posts of RML Hospital Recruitment 2017, will get attractive amount of stipend of Rs. 30000/- per month from the organization.
In order to be recruited against the vacant posts of , candidates have to perform well Interview Test that will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization. Note that no TA/DA would be given to applicants for appearing in the interview.
Steps to Apply
· Candidates, who are interest for RML Careers, firstly need to visit the official portal of the organization that is rmlh.nic.in
· From the home page, now move the cursor towards “Recruitment” tab and hit on “Vacancies” option that is available in the drop- down list.
· A new window will appear on your screen, from there hit on “walk-in-interview for engagement of Public Relation Officer.” Link and read the whole notification that is there in pdf file of RML Hospital Recruitment 2017.
· After reading the notification, candidates now have to download the RML Hospital Application Form and take the print out of it.
· Now fill the application form by providing the accurate details as asked there and attach all the Xerox copies of documents and C.V. with the form. Note that candidates have to carry the C.V at the time of Interview too.
· Last step is to send the application form of RML Hospital Recruitment 2017 on the below mentioned address.
Address: In Room №18, Hospital Administration- I, Section HA- I, Old Nursing Home Building, Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi
Walk-In Venue: In Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
Walk-In Date and Time
Candidates who are applying against the vacant posts have to appear of the Walk- In- Interview on 27th January, 2017.
This page will provide you the complete information regarding the RML Hospital Recruitment 2017. Candidates who want to register themselves for the vacant posts of this recruitment must go though the page and follow the above mentioned steps to fill the application form.