SAARC Jobs 2017| Applications For Assistant Director Posts
Job searchers get ready for SAARC Recruitment; South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC Development Fund) is all set to hire educated candidates. Applications are invited in order to fill vacant Assistant Director Post. Candidates, who’re willing to grab SAARC Jobs, must send filled application form before the closing date i.e. 3rd April 2017 at correct postal address which is mentioned on below of this page.
For acquiring detailed information related to SAARC Recruitment you may go through with this web page which is well furnished.
Post of Assistant Director — in discipline (Administration & Finance and Social Window)
Check here complete details which are essential for Assistant Director (Administration & Finance) post. Aspirants must possess Certified Chartered Accountant or possess a post graduate degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration from an institution of international repute / recognition higher professional degree would be added advantage.
Assistant Director (Social Window), appliers should Candidates should have a post graduate degree in Project Management /Development/ Finance/ Economics/ Business Administration from an institution of international repute/recognition Higher professional degree would be added advantage.
Those applicants who will be recruited they will get good amount of salary as decided by the company.
· Net (tax free) monthly salary of Rs.173257.50 per month
· Leased accommodation of Rs.31652.81per month,
· Education allowance for two children up to class 12 or equivalent,
· Medical reimbursements for self and family,
· One time furnishing/ settlement allowance of Rs.133275.00,
· Home leave passage for self & family once in 18 months and other admissible joining expenses reimbursements,
· Duty free purchase/import privileges in Bhutan
Age Limitations for candidates to apply for SAARC Recruitment should be between 30–40 years. Relaxation for the reserved category job hunters will be given as per the government norms.
Candidates will be assorted on the basis of applications / resume and then will be called to appear for the interview or also to attend various tests.
Process to Submit Application Form
Job finders who fulfill all requirements as mentioned above and have decided to apply for may submit their filled application form by following simple steps.
· First and foremost step is to visit the official website of organization that is www.sdfsec.org.
· At the mid of home page “vacancy announcements” link will be presented applicants need to select it.
· This link will take you to the new page. Here various jobs Advertisement links will be displayed in front of you.
· Candidates are required to choose “an appropriate” link for “recruitment notice”.
· Now a requirement notification will be opened in PDF format, aspirants are advised to read it carefully.
· After that select “Download Application format.
· Now fill your Application Form with valid details as asked and attach Xerox copies of all required documents.
· At last the candidates are required to submit the hard and soft copies of their application letters and resumes along with a copy of their national identity documents.
Chief Executive Officer
SAARC Development Fund Secretariat
3rd Floor, BDBL Building Norzin Lam, Post Box Number 928
Thimphu 11001, BHUTAN
E mail Address
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Important Date, Keep in Mind
Last date for receipt of Application Form: 3rd April 2017
Aspirants, who want to obtain essential details regarding SAARC Recruitment, need to visit Official Site. Candidates are advised to keep visit on our web page for obtaining latest updates. We will provide you latest updates regarding upcoming jobs notification.