SQAE Recruitment 2017 | Latest Storekeeper/LDC Career Notification
Senior Quality Assurance Establishment has professed a job Notification titled as SQAE Recruitment. For this concern online applications are invited to appoint eligible candidates for vacant Storekeeper/LDC Career. Candidates who are interested can apply through submitting their application by offline process latest by 7th April 2017.
Candidates who are willing to fill up these posts must apply Senior Quality Assurance Establishment Vacancy. Aspirants may apply by filling an online application before the last to fill the application ends. All the details such as required qualification, age details, mode of hiring, applying process, salary structure, last dates, etc regarding SQAE Recruitment can be obtained through this page that is well structured below.
Store Keeper and Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Candidates going to apply for SQAE Jobs must have completed or must have passed 12th Class or its equivalent qualification from an established Board or University. Contenders applying for Store Keeper vacancies must one have year experience in handling Stores and keeping Accounts in stores…. However, candidates applying against LDC posts should typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute along with basic knowledge in computers.
Appointed candidates will get will get attractive and satisfying salary of Rs.5200–20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.1900/- on monthly basis, plus other allowances Dearness Allowance, HRA, and other perquisites will be as per prevailing rules from the management of the concerned organization.
Check Out: — SPIC India Recruitment
Restriction of Age
Applier’s minimum age to apply for the above post is 21 years and Age of candidates should not be more than 28 years as per norms. The relaxation in age for the reserved community candidates will be given as per the rules and regulation of the organization.
Short listed candidates on the basis of their merits and academic records have to appear for Written Test and then on the basis of the merits the aspirants will be called for the personal interview procedure which will be conducted by SQAE Association.
How to Fill Online Application Form
· Candidates need to visit the official website that is www.dgqadefence.gov.in.
· On home page chose “Recruitment” tab at the right side of homepage.
· Now, select an appropriate link and once you select, a new screen will come out with the list of job notifications.
· Hit on the link as per post you’re applying for -> on a new page a PDF format notification will open.
· Read the whole notification carefully and if you find yourself eligible for the then download the application form given with the advertisement
· After downloading fill the form carefully, attach one recent passport size photograph, original documents.
· And a set of its self attested, original certificates and all other testimonials & details required
· Send attach all your required documents and sent it on to address mentioned below.
Senior Quality Assurance Officer,
Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Armts),
DGQA Complex, Pazhavanthangal,
PO, Chennai -600114, Tamil Nadu
Last Date of Submission of Application Form — 7th April 2017
For acquiring additional facts related to SQAE Recruitment, please read and check well this Notification thoroughly….