Sugarcane Breeding Institute Jobs 2017| Apply Walk-In-Interview Vacancy
Apply for the latest Sugarcane Breeding Institute Recruitment 2017!! A latest job notification has been announced by the Sugarcane Breeding Institute for filling the vacant posts of Field Assistant. For which organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview in order to hire the eligible and hard working aspirants for these vacant posts. Candidates who are interested to apply against these vacant posts are suggested to go through this page and follow the below mentioned simple steps that are given on this page.
Aspirants must have passed their matriculation (10th Standard) from recognized Board or Institute in order to fill the application form against the vacant posts of Field Assistant.
The age of the applying aspirants must be 30 years in case of male candidates and 35 years in case of female candidates. Note that relaxation in the age limit will be allotted to the candidates who belong to the SC/ ST/ OBC category according to the norms of the organization.
Organization will be going to pay a monthly stipend of Rs. 7700/- per month, to the candidates who will be shortlisted against the vacant posts of Field Assistant in Sugarcane Breeding Institute Recruitment 2017.
First of all, the selection panel of the organization will be select the candidates on the basis of the Screening Test and Practical Test, then those selected candidates will be called for Walk-in-Interview, on the basis of which final selection will be made. Note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
Steps to Apply
· Visit the official portal of the organization that is www.sugarcane.res.in.
· From the home page, move your cursor towards “For your Attention” Section and hit on ‘Vacancy Announcements’ tab from the list.
· Now candidates are required to select “Walk-in-Interview for vacancy under ad-hoc research schemes, SBI-RC, Karnal (10th February 2017 at 10 A.M)”link.
· After that a new window will be displayed on your screen, hit on “A walk-in-interview for the following vacancy under the ad hoc Research Projects has been fixed on 10th February 2017(Friday) 10.00 A.M. The eligible candidates may appear for the interview” Link and read the whole notification given their carefully.
· Lastly prepare the file consisting of original as well as attested copies of testimonials and certificates along with them for verification and visit on below mentioned address.
Walk-in-Venue: Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Regional Centre, Near Pranami Mandir, Model Town, Karnal-132001 (Haryana)
Candidates who are willing to appear for the Walk-in-Interview for the vacant posts of Field Assistant, must reach the above mentioned address on 10–02–2017.
Candidates, who wants to acquire complete information and wants to apply against the vacant posts of Sugarcane Breeding Institute Recruitment 2017, must go through this page and grab all the essential information that is given above on this page regarding the same.