Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing refers to market a business online through various social media marketing platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc. It plays a great role in the brand promotion and success of a business these days. It is the best way to show your existence in the market. There are some basic do’s and don’ts that companies should follow while marketing their products online & these are:
Do’s of Social Media Marketing:
- Make graphics and videos to convey your message rather than writing long stories.
- Know your target audience on social media and create content according to their interest.
- Post daily or at regular intervals with consistency.
- Social Media Marketing is a two-way process. Always try to be interactive with your customers and respond to them timely.
- There should be quality in your content instead of quantity.
- Always keep an eye on your competitors in Social Media Marketing.
- Services that you are providing online and offline should be same.
Don’ts of Social Media Marketing:
- Avoid fake liking and fake sharing.
- Avoid over posting and over-sharing content on Social Media Sites.
- There should be no grammatical and spelling mistakes.
- Never fight or argue with your readers.
- The content on all social media sites should not be the same.
- Your story on Social Media Channels should not be different from your Brand’s story.
- Do not use too many hashtags in your posts.
Social Media Marketing is one of the best ways to send your message across the world. Hope, these do’s and don’ts really work for you and help you in doing an effective Social Media Marketing and if you still find any difficulty in handling the Social Media Marketing for your company, hire us!