Toss in Rs.12 to GRAB 12 Lacs: Kqpoker 1st Anniversary Event
Kqpoker.com an online poker gaming site for Indian poker players is proud to announce a mega event to celebrate our 1st anniversary and welcome the New Year. Noting the requests made by our esteemed members to throw in something special to revel in our anniversary we have decided to hold this Rs. 12 Lacs GTD Live Mega Event. Welcome to the exhilarating world of online poker India at kqpoker.com!
Yes, you read it right! It is an unbelievable opportunity for you to earn 12 Lacs by spending only a nominal amount of Rs. 12. This is a live event which will be held at our premises, Kings and Queens Poker Club, Bangalore on February 5, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. sharp. However, we are glad to share with you that you can generate this amount by just playing the Daily Step-Satellites with only Rs. 12.
For the entire month of January there will be six satellites that will be running at 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm, 7:00 pm, 9:00 pm, and at 10:00 pm on a daily basis. Out of these six satellites, the first five are step-satellites. So when you crack any of these step-satellites you will get a ticket to the main event satellite at 10:00 p.m. everyday which is worth Rs. 280. And the best part is that the main event satellites guarantee two tickets to the 12 Lacs GTD Mega Live Event!
To get more information on the Daily Satellites or their schedules please click on the promotions tab on kqpoker.com home page which has been updated and running in kqpoker.com’s Tournament Lobby.
Terms and Conditions:
· Multiple TKT won by the same player to the Main Event can be used by the particular player only for Re-entries to the tournament.
· Main Event Satellite tickets cannot be reimbursed for cash at any point in time nor transferred to a different player.
· Players outside Bangalore will get their travel expenses (only flight/train/bus fare) reimbursed on KQPOKER.COM as RCB if they qualify through the sattys.
· All winnings of the main event will be credited to your KQPOKER account which can be withdrawn at any time.
· TDS will be applicable to all withdrawals above Rs 9,999.
· Players will be subject to TDS deduction of 30% if winnings are withdrawn at the club.