I did some Googling and found the following information on the names in the above list:
- Lived in Khartoum, Sudan, and most recently Frankfurt, Germany.
- Attended the University of Asmara, Eritrea.
- Arrived in Germany September 19th, 2014, apparently from Italy where he had arrived after being rescued from a boat travelling from Libya to Italy. Reports in the Italian media indicate he landed in Brindisi, Italy, then moved on to Naples, Bologna, and then Germany.
- The source I found indicates that Measho was in posession of a large amount of cash when he was rescued.
- On September 19th, 2014 (the day he arrived in Frankfurt) he had made an appointment to meet with one of the relatives of a passenger on the Ghost Boat. Measho did not keep this appointment.
- Measho has a younger brother who was reported to be living in Giessen, Germany under the care of a Catholic humanitarian charity named ‘Caritas’ (http://www.caritas-giessen.de/). The brother is reported to have given Measho’s Italian phone number to one or more German relatives of migrants who were on the Ghost Boat. The number has now been disconnected.
- Source: http://espresso.repubblica.it/attualita/2014/11/10/news/ecco-dove-si-nasconde-l-uomo-della-strage-dei-profughi-dispersi-1.187220