RELC Singapore | English Communication Skills | Cross Cultural Awareness | English Courses — Public Speaking, Lifestyles, Beliefs
English Communication Skills Course for Cultural Awareness
The course focuses on developing the participants’ listening and speaking skills using the cultures, customs and lifestyles of the three main racial groups of Singapore as the backdrop.
- To communicate with confidence and competence in oral interaction with people from other cultural backgrounds
- To gain understanding of the cultures, customs and lifestyles of the three main racial groups in Singapore
- To communicate the knowledge gained from these three cultures
- Listening and Speaking Skills
- History of Singapore: its founding, development and establishment as a nation
- Customs, practices and beliefs of the Chinese, Malays and Indians in Singapore
- Cross-cultural awareness and skills
- Effective communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
For group enrolment, please contact us for a quote.