Shanaya Hirani
Apr 30 · 3 min read

How to apply for a visa?
The foreign nationals who want to enter India or Indians who are visiting the foreign country should have an identity proof with them in the form of a document. The Visa is supposedly obtained from the Indian mission or post abroad. It is mandatory to have a visa with someone who is visiting another foreign country otherwise they will not be allowed.

The Indians may apply for the Visa through Online Application. After the duly signed physical copy of the application form is completed and submitted successfully, they are submitted at the Indian Visa Application Centre (IVAC) or directly to the Indian Mission Post. This is to be submitted on the scheduled interview date and the visitors need to produce the necessary documents. All the instructions for the Online Visa Application are given at the website.

FRRO consultancy
There is a lot of hassle one has to face while applying for Visa and a lot of documents have to be produced in front of the concerned departments. FRRO consultancy comes to the rescue as they offer a list of facilities such as:-

● Stress-free immigration and documentation process.
● The submission of the documents should be uninterrupted with professional support from the consultancy and personalized services.
● There are regular updates on the change in FRRO process with the law, business visa extension, Indian Resident Permit.

The FRRO consultancy which is based in Gurgaon will help anyone to get the online appointment, documentation, paperwork, company letter, etc.
If you are stuck with the preparation of the documents and you need help without any hassle, then there will be people who will help you in doing the work. The attention will be there to look out for every detail so that the focus is only on the work and thus you get your time to get acclimatized to the new environment and you don’t have to worry about the visa proceedings.

FRRO Registration for foreigners
Similarly, any foreigners who are visiting India for traveling or for work and they are staying here for more than 180 days, different types of Visa are available for them to get them registered with the Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) who are based in the jurisdiction where the foreigners are intending to stay. They need to register themselves within 14 days of their arrival.

The FRRO registration for foreigners is mandatory for them if they are intending to stay in India. However, the rule is important for all nationalities; however Pakistan Nationals who need to register themselves within 24 hours of their arrival. FRRO registration for foreigners is not mandatory for children below 13 years of age, if the stay is not exceeding 180 days & Expats visiting India on Tourist Visa.

If you intend to stay in India exceeding the visa expiry date, either you need to get your Visa extended 60 days prior to the expiry date or you will not be allowed to leave India if you do not have an exit visa. The foreigners need to submit all the necessary documents for the facilitation of the visa extension or FRRO Exit Visa process.

FRRO exit visa overstay deals with expats who have overstayed than the prescribed visa days. If you are applying for an overstayed exit visa from FRRO, you should rush up as sometimes the procedure may get delayed and couldn’t able to leave the country without Exit Permit certificate.

Welcome to a place where words matter. On Medium, smart voices and original ideas take center stage - with no ads in sight. Watch
Follow all the topics you care about, and we’ll deliver the best stories for you to your homepage and inbox. Explore
Get unlimited access to the best stories on Medium — and support writers while you’re at it. Just $5/month. Upgrade