Now you can send a letter to your friend!
We want to take you back to a time before emails, before texts, and even before telephones.
Then, the only way to get to know someone was to see them, or write them a letter.
It was exciting, and letters ruled all!
Get to know your friend a bit more, talk about your day, your favorite foods, what they do, or even finally know what that random gif they sent a week ago meant.
Of course we still want to keep the integrity of that first serendipitious meeting, and we ask you to keep your identifiable info a secret.
What is totally ok
- Random musings
- What you love/hate
- What you do
- It’s ok to say where you’re from, ie: SF, CA
What is not allowed-keep it to yourself!
- Age, gender
- Social media info
- Offensive content (you know what we mean)
How it works
- You write a letter to your match and send it
- A moderator takes a look, and if approved, sends it over to your match
- You get one free letter every two weeks,
- Just like the post, we think waiting adds that layer of anticipation that made getting a letter so much fun. If you absolutely cannot wait, you can purchase a letter to write more often.
Finally, have fun!