Important things to keep in mind for your IIT JEE entrance exams preparation
Became an IIT student is a very big dream of all aspirants who sit for the IIT entrance examination. However, just having a dream would not make you to reach your high end goal. Hard Work, persistence and best JEE coaching center training's are the main key factor to achieve your dream.
It’s not a difficult one to crack IIT JEE entrance exams, if you keep these important things in your mind:
· If you want to crack the IIT-Joint Entrance Exam, you should start planning & make preparation at least two years in advance. So, class 11 is the best appropriate time to start your training for JEE. Do remember your class 12 board exams are very important to get eligibility to attend IIT entrance exams.
· Self-confidence is more important. If you don’t believe in yourself and you feel that IIT is very tough to crack, then you may not achieve your IIT wish. So believe yourself and work hard to enter in IIT’s.
· Choosing the right coaching center is a very difficult process. As of now, we can see numbers of coaching institutes are flashing their ads in several online & physical mediums and particularly targeting the most popular cities. With advanced online growth, we can see many online coaching courses and mobile apps available in online based on the coaching centre training sessions. Aspirants get quit confusion on this to select the right coaching institutes. However these coaching centers play a very vital role to achieve IIT entrance exams.
Check these below points and start your preparation with best IIT-JEE coaching centre.
Results and records
Check reviews and testimonials
Classes’ timings and location
· Time management is the very big problem for many students. You should give equal importance to all the three subjects and allocate your hours equally for each subject.
· Don’t use so many reference books it makes you confusion and it is totally waste of time. Use right reference book which covers the maximum syllabus, easy understanding and suit your learning manner.
· “Practice makes perfect” Keep revision and do more practices that increase your confident level as well as it helps you to manage the time frame, while you are into entrance exams.
· Identify the right topics with the help of your tutors and keep more practices on that. Prepare a complete list of fundamental formulae of every chapter.
· Analyze your strengths and weaknesses on chapter-wise, and prepare your timetable accordingly then start your preparation. Stick “Daily Routine Study Timetable” where you can see it always for example mirror, study room or bed room wall. Never skip your timetable.
· If you get any doubts or not able to solve don’t leave it. Try until you succeed or take the help of your tutor to solve. Trying it again and again would make you keep in mind the solution easily.
· Do not feel frustrated or stressed while you are preparing for long time period. To take some break from the study do some outdoor activities, sports, use gadgets or any of your own interest.
· Getting a good sleep is the major part of our health. Sleeping less and study more won’t help to achieve your IIT wish. Because sleeping less than 6 hours makes more stressed and tired. Also it causes other health issues. So take good sleep, rest well and have a proper diet.
Keep these above mentioned points in mind and start your preparation with best JEE exam coaching centres to crack IIT entrance exam at first attempt.