Check IES/ISS Cut Off 2017–18 From Our webportal
IES/ISS Cut Off
Union Public Service Commission has declared the IES/ISS Cut Off on its official portal. Cutoff is prepared in two sections such as 4 Economics /Statistical papers (Marks out of 800) and all 6 papers (Marks out of 1000). Final cut of written examination and interview will be out of 1200 marks. Aspirants who obtain minimum qualifying marks will be able to grab Indian civil services jobs. Candidates you can download the Indian Economic/ Statistical Service Minimum Qualifying Marks of previous years through online mode.
Union Public Service Commission conducts the IES/ ISS examination to hire energetic and career oriented applicants. This year, UPSC has conducted the Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service examination on 12/05/2017. For acquiring additional information regarding IES/ISS Cut Off 2017–18, individuals should check the below segment of this page which is well formulated by our hard working team members.
IES Cut off 2016
Indian Economic/ Statistical Service Cut Off Marks Depends On
It is inform to aspirants who want to grab Union Public Service Commission jobs that they will have to obtain minimum IES/ISS Cut Off marks. Indian Economic Service Cut Off Marks and Indian Statistical Service Cut Off Marks will depend on following factors which we have provided here.
- · Difficulty level of exam
- · Last year cutoff Marks
- · Marking Process
- · Seats Availability
- · Number of participated candidates
- · Performance of Appliers
- · Category of appliers
Indian Statistical Service and Indian Economic Service Examination Cut off
Every year enormous numbers of applicants had appeared in the Indian Statistical Service and Indian Economic Service Exam. If you are one of them, so you can download the IES/ISS Cut Off 2017–18 on this basis merit list. Indian Statistical Service as well as Indian Economic Service Exam Cut off contains least qualifying marks for exam. Candidates who acquire minimum qualifying marks will be able to get recruited for the Indian civil services jobs. Here on this page, we have also provided the previous year cutoff marks, so you can get idea for how much marks are required for qualifying exam.
How to Check Union Public Service Commission Exam cut OFF:
- · The first and foremost step is to log on to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission which is www.upsc.gov.in.
- · From the home page, willing contenders should go through the ‘What’s New’ section which can be visible at the right site of the page.
- · This will navigate you to a new page where you need to hit the appropriate link.
- · Within the few seconds, IES Exam cut off or ISS Exam cut off will be displayed on your digital screen.
- · Finally, candidates must download their result cut off and save it to the desktop or take the print out of it for your future requirements.
We have presented all necessary information regarding IES/ISS Cut Off from this page. applicants are advised to regular visit on our web portal for getting more information as we our hard working team members provides you latest updates time to time so stay keeps in touch with us.