Check UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2018 |Download Online Application Form
UPSC IES/ISS Exam
Check UPSC IES/ISS Exam details here!!!! Candidates must download the application by visiting the official website and send it before the dead lines. The last date for the submission of the application form is 16.04.2018, so willing aspirants who want to take part in the Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service examination must apply as soon as possible. Here on this page, we have provided all significant details concerning UPSC exam, so take an overview of entire page.
Job seekers, who want to enhance their career in government sector and want to apply for the Economic/Statistical Service exam notification, must ensure the eligibility criteria with the help of this page. Union Public Service Commission has decided to conduct UPSC IES ISS Exam on 29.6.2018, so willing aspirants must start their preparation. For getting additional information related to the UPSC IES/ISSExam 2018, individuals must check the beneath section of this page which is well created by our team members.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IES/ISS Exam
For Indian Economic Service
Job hunters should have Post-graduation Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics /Econometrics from well known University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament are to apply for the Indian Economic Service IES exam.
For Indian Statistical Service
Aspirants who have Post-Graduation degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics from well known University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament are applicable for ISS examination.
The age of applying contenders must be more than 21 years of age and the maximum age limit for job hunters should be less than 30 years on 1st August, 2017 or aspirants must have born not earlier than 2nd August, 1987 and not later than 1st August, 1996.
5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for domiciled in the Kashmir Division in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01–01–1980 to 31–12–1989, 3 years for Defence Services personnel (disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof), 5 years for ex-servicemen included Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs, 10 years for blind, deaf-mute and Orthopaedically handicapped persons.
Indian Statistical Service Exam Pattern
Application Fee Details
Aspirants, belonging to the general categories need to pay Rs. 200/ as application fee whereas female aspirants and scheduled cases / scheduled tribes and physically disabled candidates are exempted from paying application fees.
Application Fees must be remitted either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
How To Apply
- Willing contenders for the UPSC IES/ISS Exam must log on to the Official website of organization that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Thereafter you should follow the “Online Application for various examination of UPSC” tab.
- Now you should go through the Part-I registration and fill up mandatory details in the IES ISS online registration form.
- Then willing candidates should come back to the page and hit on the Part-II registration, after that you should upload scanned photograph and signature (each file should not exceed 40 KB each and must not be less than 3 KB in size and must be in jpg forma
- Then pay up mandatory details and receipt of same and then submit it to complete IES ISS one time registration process, and get provisional registration id or password and submit whole.
- Candidates must log on to the valid registration id or password and then follow the ‘apply online’ link.
- Fill up remaining details in IES ISS online application form and upload relevant documents and certificate in support of education, caste etc. as asked in the notification.
- Once individuals fill all details in the online application form, pres the “submit” button
- Finally, candidates should take the hard copy of IES ISS application form for future need.
- UPSC IES/ ISS Notification will be available: 21.03.2018
- Date of closing of online application: 16.04.2018
- UPSC IES/ ISS Admit card: In June 2018
- UPSC IES/ ISS Examination will be conducted: 29.06.2018
Hope you obtain relevant information regarding UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2018 from this page. Candidates are advised to regular visit on our web portal for acquiring latest information as we will provide you latest information time to time.