Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2017| Apply Online For NAVIK (General Duty) Vacancies
New job openings are available for freshers, for same concern a jobs notification titled as Indian Coast Guard Recruitment has been broadcasted. There are vacancies available for the post of NAVIK (General Duty) Vacancies in the organization through which the willing aspirants can build a successful CGI Career. Aspirants who are interested can apply by filling up the online application forms. To know more stay connected with this page…
Applicants who are interested to apply can receive more information regarding the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment, such as required education, age criterion, etc regarding the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment by going through the below stated page.
NAVIK (General Duty
To apply for Indian Coast Guard Jobs, the aspirants must have possessed should passed 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics with good marks from a recognized board or school. Rest will depend upon the requirement of the vacancy.
The minimum age of the aspirant applying for the Vacancy should below 18 years and Maximum Age Limit is 22 Years. Relaxation in age will be given to the SC / ST Candidates is 27 Years and for OBC Candidates category job hunters relaxation will be provided for 25 Years as per the norms of the organization.
Get Details>>> Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
After selection candidates will get consolidated amount of remuneration Rs. 21700/- (7th pay commission recommendation) which will be offered by administration of organization. Other perks like Free ration, free clothing, free medical treatment for self and family, Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement, Canteen and various loan facilities, ECHS medical facilities after retirement and incentives will also admissible to appointed job finders as according to terms and policies of organization.
Appointed candidates will be promoted up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- with DA post 7th pay commission. Promotion to the officer cadre is subject to suitability and performance.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the following basis of selection modes that will be taken or conducted by the management.
- Written examination which includes objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc up to 12th, Percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary) that will include 6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak), 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk……
- So we advise the candidates to perform well in front of the interviewer.
To apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment;
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- From the bottom of the homepage select “Opportunities”
- On the next page you will get details regarding the vacancies available.
- Now read the details carefully and compare your eligibility then scroll down the page and select the vacancy.
- Hit on this “I Agree” link -> press on the ‘Apply’ link
- Fill all the details in application form with complete details in prescribed manner & affix a recent self signed colored passport size photograph in given space.
- Recheck the form, at last hit the submission tab.
- Once the procedure is completed you will be successfully registered for the post…….
- At last, take printout of filled application form for future use.
Know More>>> Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017
Last Date to Apply
The very end date to send or submit application is 23th March 2017.
To get more updates on Indian Coast Guard Recruitment stay tuned here and for more visit this Official Link, You may also add this page as bookmark to get latest updates as we keep posted new notifications instant…