Karnataka High Court Jobs 2017| 168 Civil Judge/Book Binder Jobs Notification
Tremendous jobs opportunity for job hunters who want to apex their career in government sector as newest job notification has been asserted titled as Karnataka High Court Recruitment. Organization is in search of talented and skilled contenders to fill the 168 vacant posts of Civil Judge/Book Binder etc. Interested aspirants need to fill application form with the help of the below described steps.
Desirable candidates are informed that recruitment panel of the association is going to organize the written test/ interview to check the skills and knowledge of the applicants. Job seekers who to grab this golden opportunity need to qualify the selection rounds, conducted by selection board on the certain date. To obtain more details concerning Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017, applicants must check the below section have a look!!!
To apply for the Karnataka High Court Recruitment jobs need to meet following requirement of the organization. Candidates should have Degree in Law and who are applying for Book Binder post they should have possessed 10th standard qualification from recognized university/ board.
Candidates elected for the Civil Judge vacancies will receive Rs. 27,700–44,770/ pay scale and those who are shortlisted for the Book Binder jobs will be given to the Rs.11600–21000/- emoluments.
Get Details>>> Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are going to apply for the Civil Judge post and belonging to general categories need to pay Rs 1000 and for reserved categories is Rs 500. Job hunters who are interested in the Book Binder vacancies need to pay Rs 250 for general categories, Rs 100/- for reserved categories.Candidates are informed that they must pay application fee in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore 560 001. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Steps To Fill Application Form
- Candidates who are going to apply for the Karnataka High Court Recruitment need to visit to the official website which is karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- After that applying aspirants need to choose the “Notification” tab.
- The drop down list will be opened on your screen, here you must follow the “Recruitment” tab.
- This will take you new page, having many jobs links, candidates should choose suitable link for which post they want to apply.
- Now, read the entire details mentioned on the notification.
For Civil Judge Post
- After reading the advertisement contenders should go through the “Apply Online” tab.
- Now, contenders are required to fill essential details in the application form.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and necessary documents.
- Then you have to preview of the application form and take a print out of it.
- Finally contenders need to press the “Submit” button.
For Book Binder Post
- After reading the advertisement job seekers must download the application form.
- Fill the application form with all required details and you have to attach necessary documents and also affix the recent passport size photographs.
- Now put it in an envelope in an envelope super scribing “Application For The Post Of ……….”
- Lastly, applicants should send the application form at the below specified postal venue.
Know More About>>>HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2017
Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka,
Bengaluru 560 001
- Civil Judge: 01st March 2017
- Assistant Professor: 20th March 2017
Job seekers, who want to know further details regarding Karnataka High Court Recruitment, may go through the above area which is well furnished by our dedicated and inspired team members. Keep visit on our web page time to time for acquiring latest updates as we update you concerning upcoming jobs notification.