Latest Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project Recruitment 2017–18 Post of /*-LSBA 120 Coordinator/Consultant
Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project Recruitment
To uplift the rural areas the state government of Bihar has commenced rural development project, it covers 1.25 crore households in all the 38 districts. Apply for the Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project Recruitment and become a crucial part of this outstanding state government scheme. There are 120 vacancies available for Coordinator/Consultant, manager etc. Enthusiastic contenders need to ensure the eligibility requirements by going through this page and apply for latest LSBA notification as soon as possible.
For the convenience of the applicants, we have presented all necessary steps so that you can easily apply for this latest career opening. Candidates who want to clutch additional information concerning Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project Recruitment 2017–18, they must take an overview of entire page which is well furnished by our hard working team members.
Post Name: Qualification And Experience Requirement
State Consultant Monitoring Learning & Evaluation & Management Information System: Graduate in Engineering/ Post Graduate/ minimum 5 years of relevant post qualification experience
State Consultant- Capacity Building & Human Resource: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma/ minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience/ strong communication skills and knowledge of working with MS office
State Consultant-Solid Liquid Waste Management (SLWM): Post Graduate Degree/ minimum 5 years’ post-qualification experience in Designing, Planning
State Finance Manager: Chartered Accountant/MBA-Finance /Cost Accountant from recognized institute/university with minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience
District Coordinator: Graduate in any discipline with preference to Post Graduate/ MBA with a minimum 5 years of post qualification experience
District Consultant- Capacity Building and Information Education & Communication: Post Graduate Degree/ with a minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience
District Consultant- Monitoring Learning & Evaluation & Management Information System: Graduate in Engineering with specialisation in Computer Science or Information Technology/ Knowledge and understanding of Banking and Business Processes
Accountant (State Level): Post Graduate in Commerce from a recognized institute/university with minimum 2 years of post-qualification relevant experience/ Knowledge of working on computer and Certification of operating Tally Software will be essential.
District Consultant- Solid Liquid Waste Management & Technical Expert-Sanitation and Hygiene: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma/ minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience/ strong communication skills and knowledge of working with MS office
Mode Of Selection
Job hunters who want to get recruited for the Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project Recruitment will have to qualify the selection round that is personal Interview. The main purpose this interview to know the skills and knowledge of applicants and hire deserving candidates for the concerned positions.
Way To Apply Manager/ Consultant Vacancies
- In order to apply for the Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project Recruitment, aspirants must go through the Official Website that is jobs.lsbabihar.com
- From the home page, individuals should take their cursor towards “menu bar” section and hit on the “current openings” link.
- After that, applying candidates should choose the link of “Detailed Advertisement”.
- Aspirants must Read the BRLP notification and ensure their eligibility requirements of the organization.
- If you found yourself suitable then hit apply option to the post you wish to apply
- After ensuring the eligibility criteria, candidates should go through the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Now you should fill the essential details in the online application form.
- After that pay application fees and attach all relevant documents/certificates and upload photograph, signatures.
- For the final submission of the applications, aspirants should press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Don’t forget to take the print of the submitted application form for future use.
We have provided all necessary information regarding Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project Recruitment on this page. Job hunters are advised to follow the above provided link to collect more information about this job notification.