Latest UPPSC Jobs 2017| 3641 Staff Nurse (Female) Vacancy & PSC Exam Notification
Grand career openings!!! Apply here for UPPSC Recruitment!!! Online applications are invited from workaholic and skilled candidates for filling up the 3641 Staff Nurse (Female) vacancy, Deputy Collector, Block Development Officer, Assistant Commissioner, District Backward Welfare Officer, Assistant Employment Officer, Assistant Director Industries, Additional District Development Officer and many others. Willing contenders must ensure eligibility requirements from this page and apply for PSC Exam Notification before the last date.
Want to enhance your career in government sector then complete your dream by applying for UPPSC Recruitment 2017 through the official website. To attain further details regarding Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment must take an overview of below section which is furnished by our team members. Have a look below!!!
- Deputy Collector
- Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Deputy Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning)
- Block Development Officer
- Area Rationing Officer
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer
- District Backward Welfare Officer, Naib Tehsildar
- Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax)
- District Saving Officer
- District Commandent Homeguards
- District Panchayat Raj Officer
- Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer (Treasury)
- District Social Welfare Officer
- Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner
- Executive Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Superintendent Jail, Manager Credit (Small Industries)
- Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Manager Marketing and Economic Survey (Small Industries)
- District Supply Officer Grade-2
- Executive Officer Grade-I/Assistant Nagar Ayukta
- Additional District Development Officer (Social Welfare)
- District Basic Education Officer/Associate DIOS & other equivalent Administrative Posts
- Passenger/Goods Tax Officer
- Assistant Director Industries (Marketing)
- District Handicapped Welfare Officer
- Assistant Labour Commissioner
- Assistant Employment Officer
- Senior Lecturer DIET
- Accounts Officer (Local Bodies)
- Designated Officer
- Regional Employment Officer
- Assistant Commissioner Industries
- Assistant Registrar (Cooperative)
- Statistical Officer
- Sub Registrar
- Assistant Accounts Officer (Treasury)
- Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Probation Officer
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- District Horticulture Officer Grade-2
- District Food Marketing Officer
- District Horticulture Officer Grade-1 and Superintendent Govt
- Garden, District Horticulture Officer
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- District Cane Officer
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-1)
- U.P. Agriculture Service Group-”B” (Development Branch)
- District Programme Officer
- District Administrative Officer
- District Youth Welfare and Pradeshik Vikas Dal Officer
Staff Nurse (Female): 3390 vacancies
Know More>>> Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
Eligibility Criteria For UPPSC Jobs
Staff Nurse (Female) Posts
High School Examination with Science and passed Intermediate Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an Examination recognized by the Government is required.
Applying aspirants should possess diploma in General nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. Degree in Nursing. Job hunters who have registration certificate as Nurse and Midwife from the Uttar Pradesh Nurses and Midwives Council are also eligible for this jobs notification.
For Other Post
Job hunters who want to apply for the rest post they should have done their graduation in relevant field from recognized university.
Candidates shortlisted for the Nurse Post they will receive Rs. 9300–34800/- (PB-2) plus Grade Pay of Rs. Rs.4600/-.
Aspirants appointed for the other post the will be given the pay scale of Rs. 9300–34800 Grade Pay Rs 4200 to Rs 15600–39100 Grade Pay 5400 by the organization.
Application Fee for UPPSC Vacancies
For Staff Nurse (Female) Posts:
- Unreserved (General): Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs.125/-
- Other Backward Class: Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste: Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Scheduled Tribe: Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped: Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
For Rest Posts
Job hunters who want to apply for rest posts need to pay Rs 200/ as application fee for general and OBC category. Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PH categories are required to pay Rs 80 as an application fee.
Get Details>>> Indian Bank Admit Card 2017
How To Apply
- Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment will have to visit to the official website that is uppsc.up.nic.in
- As you reach on the home page, you need to choose the “All notification & advertisment” link under the “Notifications/Advts.” tab.
- After that candidates need to choose suitable link for which post they want to apply.
- Must read complete notification and select “Apply” link.
- Thereafter an UPPSC Online Application Form will be opened on your system display appliers have to fill it properly with all required and mandatory details.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph at the time of registration (if required).
- Finally, press the submit button and keep printout of the submitted application from for further use.
Staff Nurse (Female)
- Ending Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in the Bank: 16th March 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th March 2017
- Closing Date for Deposition of Examination Fee in the Bank: 22th March 2017
- Deadline for Submission of Application: 27th March 2017
Hope you get sufficient information regarding UPPSC Recruitment form this page. We keep updating all the latest government vacancy notification as well as private notification on our web page. So users are advised to stay connected with us.