Prologue—Facing the Dragon: An Ayahuasca Experience
Facing the Dragon: An Ayahuasca Experience is the story of my trip to Peru in September 2015 to participate in an ayahuasca ceremony. I’ve broken it down into several parts to make it more digestible for consumption. Below are links to each part. I would suggest going in order, but the choice is yours.
(Update 02/04/17: Podcast describing my ayahuasca experience)
- Part 1: Exposure — how I found out about ayahuasca
- Par 2: Mission Accepted — getting to Peru and meeting Orlando, the shaman who conducted my ceremony
- Part 3, Side 1: The Dream — the first side of my ayahuasca experience
- Part 3, Side 2: The Reality — the second side of my ayahuasca experience
- Part 4: Rude Awakening — the day after my ayahuasca experience
- Part 5: The Return — my second ayahuasca experience
- Epilogue — closing thoughts about ayahuasca and next steps
I’m Rey. I like making music, ux designing, iOS developing, hustling and expanding my mind. I write and produce materials in all my above interests. Join my mailing list to get notified when I have something interesting to share. Until then, let go, accept, trust, love, believe and peace.
If you liked this, please click the heart below to let me know.