Competition | A Tale of 25 Words… or Less
Do you write? Or scribble? Your pearls of humour/wisdom can brighten up someone’s day. So, here is your chance to show your creative side. A tiny tale, a poem or couplet, even an original joke will do, as long as it is under 25 words.
Basic Emotions : Happiness, Surprise, Sadness, Fear, Surprise
What do you Win?
- Like our Facebook page, RoundGlass Peace
- You must be between the ages 18 to 25
- You must be a student in UG/PG college in India
How to Apply
- Upload your entry on Facebook directly, tag @RoundGlass Peace
- Use the hashtag #MyEunoiaStory in the post
- Make sure the post is for public view
- Email the link to your facebook post to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the hashtag #MyEunoiaStory in the email subject line
- Last Date: 15 Sept 2017
Winning Criteria (A mix of the two)
- The number of likes and shares on your post
- Judges and Jury decision
Want to win extra entry points?
- Use this image as your Facebook Cover
Things to Remember
- You can post as many entries as you want.
- Any sort of plagiarism will lead to disqualification
All the Best…
Check out more competition on our website here