Competition | My Favourite… Something
In our lives, some people or some places hold a special meaning for us. It can be a person who helped/inspired you, or a place where you go to find solace, but there is always a compelling story behind it. Share a picture of your favourite person or place or something which is important to you, and share the story behind it in 100 words or less.
What do you Win?
- Like our Facebook page, RoundGlass Peace
- You must be between the ages 18 to 25
- You must be a student in UG/PG college in India
How to Apply
- Upload your entry on Facebook directly, tag @RoundGlass Peace
- Use the hashtag #MySpecialStory in the post
- Make sure the post is for public view
- Email the link to your facebook post to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the hashtag #MySpecialStory in the email subject line
- Last Date: 15 Sept 2017
Winning Criteria (A mix of the two)
- The number of likes and shares on your post
- Judges and Jury decision
Want to win extra entry points?
- Use this image as your Facebook Cover
Things to Remember
- You can post as many entries as you want.
- Any sort of plagiarism will lead to disqualification
All the Best…
Check out more competition on our website here