Before we get into the “why´s”, let´s see what is veganism after all.
As per the Vegan Society description,
“Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.”
There are many ways to embrace vegan living. Yet one thing all vegans have in common is a plant-based diet avoiding all animal foods such as meat (including fish, shellfish and insects), dairy, eggs and honey — as well as avoiding animal-derived materials, products tested on animals and…
Common distractions in our workplace and how to override them.
[ dih-strak-shuhn ]
2. the state of being distracted.
3. mental distress or derangement:
That child will drive me to distraction.
4. that which distracts, divides the attention, or prevents concentration:
The distractions of the city interfere with my studies.
5. that which amuses, entertains, or diverts; amusement; entertainment:
Fishing is his major distraction.
6. division or disorder caused by dissension; tumult.
I bring you a theme that marks my daily life or it tends to mark, as I am on a process to revert…
Portuguese living in Lisbon. A nature, vegan and minimalist kind of guy.