How to Download and Install the Xfinity Home App for Mobile Devices
Xfinity provides Internet, Voice, Cable TV, and Home security services at pocket-friendly prices to its customers. You can use these amazing services by the Comcast Xfinity without any trouble.
But sometimes, these advanced Xfinity products and services can also encounter issues that can bother you anytime. That is why we are here. In the article below, we have mentioned some methods and instructions on how to download and install Xfinity home app. This will help you access all the security features of your mobile device.
Read More: How to check comcast Email
Comcast Xfinity provides the best services that are made for the user’s convenience. Comcast business customer service handles all the queries and suggestions regarding the service quality and performance of the Comcast Xfinity business services.
Xfinity customer service centers are also available to provide real-time help to the users. An exclusive guide to use the Home app is provided below, you can follow the instructions to enjoy interruption-free services.
Home app of Xfinity is available for following devices:
- iPhone, iPod, iPad touch.
- Tablet or Android Phone.
Getting started on iPhone, iPod, iPad device-
- Download the app from the App store on your Apple device by searching for Xfinity Home App.
- Download and install it.
- Tap OK. (You’ll be prompted to allow the application to add contacts, send messages, make calls, identify texts on your device)
- Tap on the app, and enter your username and password after the installation.
- Home subscription for Xfinity.
- Xfinity password and username (Use your Comcast Customer login ID and Password to access your account)
- iOS 10
- Compatible devices for iOS 10:
- iPad Mini 2 or higher
- iPad 4 or higher
- iPod touch 6th gen or higher
Getting Started on Tablets or Android Mobile devices
- Go to the Google Play store on your Android device and look for the Xfinity Home app. Or you can download the application by clicking here.
- Download and install the app on your device.
- Tap on ‘Allow’ (This will allow Xfinity Home to make calls, read and add contacts, send messages when your alarm is off and identify important texts and messages from the Home app.)
- After installing the application, tap on the ‘App icon’ and sign in to your account using Xfinity password and username.
- Home subscription of Xfinity.
- Xfinity password and username
- Tablet or Android device with OS 4.4 KitKat or higher.
- Setup for 24/7 recording
If all these steps won’t help you troubleshoot the issues, then you can connect with us through Xfinity customer service phone number or our new feature of Comcast customer service chat. Every problem with Xfinity services, either it is Comcast service outage issue or Cable TV issue, will be fixed within minutes.
Connect with us Github