Kung Fu Panda III
September 19, 2016
Namah Te dear All,
i hope this message finds all my fellow seekers infinitely, constantly and unconditionally Joyous!
Master Oogway (MO)
Master Shifu (MS)
Master Po (MP)
The Guru-shishya-parampara of the Kung Fu Panda Trilogy.
We have explored Part 1 on March 24, 2014.
We will explore Part 2 on October 31, 2016 (saving the most insightful sharing for last).
We will explore Part 3 right now…yin, yang, E-Vichara…
Special E-Vichara (September 19, 2016) — — Kung Fu Panda III
- The more you take the less you have (MO to Kai) — Life expressed as energy (chi) is that which enlivens
- Before any physical battle there is a mental battle, with oneself and then others — if we defeat our inner enemies we will not need to defeat our outer enemies for we will have rediscovered Oneness
- There is always something more to learn, even for a Master (MO) — if wisdom instills humility (vidya dadati vinayam) certainly humility instills wisdom
- People only see from their limited view — if one cannot see the whole picture one is not qualified to judge
- Teaching a subjective science can be humiliating for one becomes aware of the separation between what one believes in and what one has faith in — we can only do what we can do
- A Master can see a Master within a disciple — for a disciple to see the same, a disciple must dedicate themselves fully to the Higher enabling a natural sacrifice of the lower
- A Master aspires to strengthen us by transforming us into the best us — honesty in who we are reduces retardants to our growth such as comparisons, jealousies, insecurities, etc.
- MO contemplated in isolation on the question “Who am I?” for thirty years — our scriptures guide us within to find all the answers we need
- What happens is what the Universe needs not what I think — regardless of whether we understand this truth or not, in life we get what we deserve not what we desire
- We do not realize our potential until we revolve around those who are striving to unleash their potential — the deeper we identify with ourselves the greater the powers we manifest
- There is nowhere to run — the only direction is towards our responsibilities
- The ideal way to live is like the Sadguru without being a Sadguru — MP still bows to MS