First of all I need to tell you that week 2 was not very good week for me.Because of some fair reasons my mentors were not available in this week.Therefore i was not able to maintain proper communication with my mentors and did a huge contribution for attachments module.
Before all of these let me explain what is expected from me by end of the phase 1 which is make sure that Attachments module 100% restful.So first step is create an API to retrieve, for a given patient, the list of attachments
- within a given encounter
- within a given visit
Creating of the API is almost complete when i got the project . So mentors expect me to complete all the unit test that show that it all works as expected. So in the week 1 , I am able to finish the unit test for first part ( retrieve the list of attachments within a given encounter ). And it is still in review process and By end of this week i finished the unit test for second part (retrieve the list of attachments within a given visit) .
In this week i was little bit stuck with the development because of above mentioned reasons. But i am looking forward to do more work on next week with the help of my mentors and achieve the output they expected from me.