Podcast Producer, NFL
The Ringer seeks a podcast producer based in Los Angeles to work on NFL-centric projects. The ideal candidate will work closely with the hosts and existing production team to execute feature-style and talk-radio-style podcasts. The person in this position will assist on-air talent with research, pre-interview guests, develop outlines for episodes, and occasionally pitch story ideas.
- Thorough knowledge of football and football history
- Previous producing experience in radio, TV, or film
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Expertise editing audio in ProTools
- Minimum two years’ experience in podcasts or radio
- Facility with Medium, Trello, and Slack
- Experience in sports radio or sports podcasts
Please send a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with “NFL Producer” in the subject line.