8 Tips for Maintaining Health and Fitness
The function of fibrous foods keeps the body from attacking bacteria.
Here are some tips to keep your body healthy:
2. Kecapean after day activities is one of the factors causing the decline of your immune system. So resting your body is a very appropriate step to eliminate that tired feeling. Get enough rest every day, is one factor to maintain your body resistance. In this case enough sleep and quality.
3. Every morning, always try to exercise regularly. It aims to maintain the condition of the body to always be fit and healthy.
4. Fill the fibrous food every day. Fiber foods are apples, carrots and nuts. The function of this fibrous food is to keep the body from attacking bacteria.
5. Always ensure that the food you eat is hygienic or has been washed with clean or cooked with a perfect mature.
6. Eat with a reasonable portion do not overdo it. It is feared your body will experience obesity and risk of diseases associated with obesity or obesity.
7. Meet the needs of vitamin D. Because vitamin D is used to stimulate immune cells to dispel viruses and bacteria. Vitamin D can be found in sunlight, eggs, liver and fish.
8. Meet the needed fluids in the body. In this case healthy water. Eight glasses of water per day is the amount we must meet to meet the fluid needs in our bodies.
Similarly, eight things that if done will help maintain a healthy body.