Facts, observations, and opinions in list form. My version of autobiography.
- I’m amazed that most clocks still tick, even though they have no second hand and they are run by a microchip.
- Pie always trumps cake. Cookies always trump chocolate.
- I believe the selfie is the next great art movement.
- My dog snores quite terribly.
- Lately, I’m obsessed with Scriabin’s Prelude and Nocturne for the Left Hand, Op.9 No. 2.
- I dread many things, but hide this from the world. I rejoyce in many things and hide these as well.
- Every sigh has a story behind it.
- When I was a younger man I had a monster tennis serve.
- I miss Buffalo, especially in the winter.
- My favorite time of day is early in the morning just before sunrise when the only sounds I hear are the distant cars of faceless commuters, my dog snoring, and the ticking of a clock on the dark, hidden wall.