Subform was funded. I am a backer. Follow along as I test this exciting new design tool.
Updated Sunday, November 13
- Good news is Ryan and Kevin opened their forums to all backers Saturday evening and included a link to download the current build of Subform.
- Bad news is per the terms and conditions, I agreed not to share any information that wasn’t already publicized about Subform. Sorry, folks.
On Wednesday, November 3rd, around 12 noon EST, the kickstarter campaign for Subform, a “modern tool for digital product designers”, reached its funding goal.
In a backers-only youtube video chat on November 4th, Ryan and Kevin — the co-creators of the tool — announced that they would release the current working version of Subform to backers sometime during the weekend of November 11th.
From November 13th on, I will begin publishing articles on Medium to record my experience using Subform:
- For me to reflect on year(s) from now, hopefully remembering how far the software has come
- For other backers to collaborate, compare notes, and share thoughts about how to improve this new design tool
- For Kevin and Ryan to use as additional near-real-time constructive criticism of their product
- For non-backers to gain an inside look and ask questions or send requests about how the tool may fit your design workflow