since I started studying in Holy Rosary College, I’ve always been of the foods in the canteen and one food that caught my attention: coffee jelly. Iiiitt’s so delicious but since then I’ve been spending my money for that and it struck me, why do I have to spend my money for a little cup of delicacy when I can make it myself? So I researched and found the way on how to make coffee jelly.
HOW TO MAKE COFFEE JELLY?
1 pack Unflavored Gelatin (Mr. Gulaman)
2 tablespoon Coffee (instant)
3/4 cup Sugar
1 pack Condensed milk (250 ml)
1 pack All-Purpose Cream (250 ml) or Heavy Cream
1 1/2 liters Water
1. Dissolve the gelatin in 1 1/2 liters of water (or follow instructions on packaging).
2. Bring to a boil until fully dissolved, then add the sugar. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in the instant coffee and dissolve thoroughly.
4. Transfer in a shallow container to spread about 1 inch thick. Set aside.
5. When the gelatin sets, cut into cubes.
6. In a a separate container, blend the all-purpose cream and condensed milk.
7. Add the gelatin and refrigerate.
8. Serve chilled.
so that’s it! the recipe to make the perfect delicacy ❤