A Bullet Journal is meant to help you track the past, organize the present, and plan for the future. It can be your task manager, sketchbook, journal, idea catcher, and much more!
Is Bullet Journaling for you? If you answer YES to any of these questions, you may just fall in love with Bullet Journaling (also called bujo):
- You make lots of to-do lists
- You have many tasks to keep track of
- You would like to track certain things in your life (mood, water intake, etc)
- You like to write things down on paper, preferring that over your computer or an app
- You like to get a little creative (doodling, etc)
Here is my Bullet Journal Collection featuring original cover art. They all have a soft, velvety cover with 121 dot grid pages. Available for purchase on Amazon. Click on the photo to learn more.
Here is a great informational article about bullet journalling.
Here is a great video showing somebody setting up their 2019 bullet journal.
Here is a video on how to easily set-up a few pages in your bullet journal.