Why are 99% of the answers about Donald Trump negative? Considering he’s not a career politician, why not give him a chance
Never give him a chance because he is exploiting people’s fears and wants to create an atmosphere of mistrust and danger.
In addition, as Peter Flom rightly points out, he is everything a Presidential candidate should NOT be.
I have just written an article on the language he uses which is carefully calculated to put people on their guard and to be tough. When you have to be tough, you are basically afraid. Here are some of his favorite words and you will also notice the distorted information and his simplistic approach.
- Win: We don’t win anymore
- They: (usually immigrants) They’re pouring in. They are bringing drugs, they are bringing crime.
- Loser: Show me someone without an ego, and I’ll show you a loser — having a healthy ego, or high opinion of yourself, is a real positive in life!
- Stupid: Free trade is terrible. Free trade can be wonderful if you have smart people. But we have stupid people.
- Angry: (The British) “They are angry over borders, they are angry over people coming into the country and taking over and nobody even noticing. They are angry about many, many things.”
- Smart : I’m, like, a really smart person.
- Tough: Mike Tyson endorsed me. You know, all the tough guys endorse me. I like that. OK?
- Dangerous : Something really dangerous is going on.
- Huge: It’s gonna be huge!
- Tremendous: (on Islam) There’s something there…there’s a tremendous hatred there.
The similarity with Donald Trump’s campaign and that of BREXIT which also played on fears of immigration is startling. You can read the full article here:-
Imported from my answer on Quora