Other cool usages of Time
When learning something is not worth it
On response of the previous article i recommend you some other usages of your time. Because if you were to learn something it means you had time and money.
- Sleep: i know it sounds as a terribly under-archieving activity, but think about it. You can always use another daily hour of sleep.
- Go on a walk and get an ice cream/coffee: Everybody likes ice cream!
- Read a book you always wanted: If you decided not-to-learn something dedicate that time to read something you like but never had the time to read. Instead of that 1 daily hour of java programming pick-up your old books and start eating them!
- Post on Medium.com: It’s quite rewarding to be read by others.
- Sleep: It’s still the best option.