How to update the software on your Roku player at roku.com/link account?
Roku is a streaming player which delivers fast performance during streaming the online content like movies, music, TV episodes, shows etc. You can stream multiple numbers of channels on your Roku streaming device. The channels are Netflix, HULU & NOW TV etc. Some channels work by monthly charges that you have to pay every month and some channels you get free of cost. Roku has launched many streaming devices like Roku ultra, Roku express, Roku streaming stick etc.
- As Roku has its different types so each type must have some different features. Let’s have a look on Roku streaming stick.
Features of streaming Stick:
- Roku streaming stick MHL gives video output in MHL format and Roku streaming stick HDMI gives in HDMI format.
- This stick offers video resolution of 720p & 1080 p.
- It has capability to offer audio output in HDMI & Analog format.
- This streaming stick supports a/b/g/n dual-band 802.11 wireless network.
- The processor of streaming stick 3600 is BCM 2836 900 MHz.
- Its memory is 512 MB and channel storage capacity is 256 MB.
When you find need to update software on your Roku streaming player?
- When your Roku streaming player keep disconnecting from its working stage.
- If you recently installed a private channel from Roku channel store & it is unable to work.
How can you update the software on your Roku streaming device?
When you turn ON your Roku device, it shows some latest updates to download. Updates may be kind of some software which you must update according to time. Otherwise they will create problem during working on Roku device. But “how you can update them?” this question makes you worried. But no need to worry about it, Roku offers you Roku Technical support or Roku Customer Support for resolving user’s issues. I hope you will find Roku Support services helpful for you.
There are some steps which you need to follow one by one for update the software on your Roku streaming player.
- Press home button on your Roku remote to open the main screen.
- You are recommended go to “select settings” and for this, scroll up and down.
- The next step is of selection of system.
- Please select system and click on “Ok” button.
- Then click on the system update.
- The system update screen will display the current software along with date & time.
- Select “check now” to check for updates.
- If there is latest software or channel updates are available then your Roku player will automatically download and install them.
- The all you need if high-speed internet connection for faster updates.
- Once the updates get complete, your Roku streaming player starts rebooting.
- If you want to add, remove or move channels then you can go to Roku channel store at roku.com/link account.
- If you have any problem related to “how to update software on you Roku streaming device” then you can take Roku Customer Support. Roku well-qualified 7 expert technicians are 24/7 shifts available for your help. Call us at our toll-free number +1–844–562–8666. Visit us at our website http://www.comlinkentercode.com/myrokucom-link/ for roku.com/link support.