No Secret To SEO In 2017 Do The Right Things & And Always Cast A Wider SEO Net
Ahrefs Study: Top-ranking page in Google ranks for a thousand other queries, too
Should you optimize a single page for one keyword phrase? This study might say otherwise.
My Casting A Wider Net Strategy Has Future Proofed My SEO Clients Since 2009
You can say all we do is win with this approach for the last 10 years!
Some people try to deliver the right content and the right experience, while others just create low quality spam where an individual landing page is multiplied to manipulate search results. Take a look at this example and tell me what you this of this sitemap. If you think it is good quality we need to have a serious talk.
Below is a step by step guide of an onsite strategy approach I have created and perfected for Nova Zora Digital. If you have any questions on how to create an onsite strategy to caste a wider net, don’t hesitate to reach our.
- Review historical analytics, use google Adwords tool planner, ubersuggest/keywordtool.io, soovle, and social listening for proposed viral content ideas.
- Understand the most competitive searches for proposed landing pages (Google Keyword Planner).
- Onsite build out and research comprised of synonyms and close variants.
- Term frequency — inverse document frequency (tf-idf) — relationship between term usage in regards to multiple document sets.
- Co-occurrence and phrase based indexing (current suggested tool is Bottlenose) certain phrases tend to predict other phrases.
- Semantic distance and term relationships (titles, headings, same paragraph terms, items in list placement,etc).
- Research around topics and themes and not simply keywords.
- Page segmentation (main targeted copy in body).
- Entity salience (similar to latent derelict allocation) lsikeywords.com (relationships between sets of terms and phrases in relation to each other).
- Mapping terms, phrases, topics by need states in funnel (awareness, familiarity, consideration, decision/action loyalty).
- Balance terms/phrases to cover multiple types of searches (navigational,informational,transactional).
- Make sure to cover / touch points & emotional experience (skepticism,affirmation,validation,trust).
- Also define what type of copy (new,rewrite,optimize current). If brick and mortar locations, determine GEO focus, individual page URLs, headings, internal linking anchors, internal linking destination URLs, and metas.
- Break down target to smaller level, depending on the product or service segment,cohort, and persona (have in mind what target market is).