Ageless Male Max Reviews : Comprehensive analysis, review and comparison of Ageless Male vs Ageless Male Max
New Vitality’s Ageless Male is a notable testosterone booster among many available. The basic Ageless Male contains zinc and Testofen (Fenugreek), targeting those new to testosterone boosters or those on a budget. It’s suitable for those experiencing a mild decline in vitality or needing basic workout support.
While Ageless Male Max adds Ashwagandha and a nitric oxide blend, NOXPerform. Ageless Male Max aims to boost testosterone, aid in workouts, stress reduction, muscle building, weight loss, and enhance male libido. Priced around $40-$50 a bottle, it’s reasonable, but there are superior products for just $10–15 more.
While both products have mixed reviews, Ageless Male Max is rated slightly higher in terms of benefits and user feedback. The choice between the two depends on individual needs and budget.
We suggest TestoPrime and Performer8 for testosterone and male performance, and Genf20 Plus (HGH Supplement for men) for anti-aging. For a detailed list of top male supplements for those over 40, checkout our article on PowerandBulk.com.
My team and I have tried many products to boost our energy, testosterone and muscle growth. We’ve also done a lot of research on these products and sell and review many of the ingredients behind these Testosterone & HGH boosting supplements. Here are my other reviews on PowerandBulk.com
We have tried several Testosterone supplements out there, we’re pretty good at telling if a product will work based on what’s in it.
We’ve learned a lot over the years and use that knowledge to help others make informed decisions. When you read what we have to say, know that it comes from our real experiences and passion for fitness. You can trust our reviews to help you make the best choices for your fitness goals.
Ageless Male, by New Vitality, is touted as a top male vitality supplement, promising enhanced vigor, endurance, and well-being. Their product range includes Ageless Male, Ageless Male Max, Tonight XXXL, and Performance for vitality, and Pro-T Shred, Pro-T Pump, and Pro-T Zone for sports nutrition.
The company claims it supports hormone levels, boosts virility, and promotes muscle gains. However, the testosterone booster market is crowded and often over-hyped. Ageless Male, with its main ingredients being Zinc and Fenugreek, seems average and slightly overpriced at $35 a bottle.
Potential Ageless Male alternatives
· TestoPrime (One of highest quality Testosterone Blend containing Ashwagandha)
· Performer8 (One of the best Ashwagandha & Maca combo supplement for better sexual performance)
· Genf20 Plus (Best anti-aging HGH supplement for men over 40, for various health benefits associated with HGH)
Ageless Male Review– Key Takeaways:
- Marketed as a male vitality supplement.
- Claims to enhance endurance, vitality, and overall well-being.
- Contains zinc and fenugreek extract as major ingredients.
- Rated 2.5/5 for product quality and 3/5 for benefits.
Category-wise rating of Ageless Male
Quality of product (Ingredients wise) : 2.5/5
Benefits: 3 / 5
User reviews: 3 / 5
Price: 2.5 / 5
Safety: 4 / 5
Ageless Male Ingredients
Ageless Male claims its ingredients can boost testosterone and reduce the amount of testosterone that is converted to estradiol and DHT, besides boosting energy production, libido, promoting lean muscle mass, and giving users a more positive mood.
So, now for the burning question… how does Ageless Male work? The ingredients that can be found in Ageless Male have played a major role behind its popularity.
● Vitamin B6–4.9mg
● Magnesium — 16mg
● Zinc — 15mg ( Zinc is linked with enhancing healthy Testosterone production in the body. Source: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8875519/ )
● Fenugreek seed extract (Testofen standardized fenugreek extract) — 300mg (Fenugreek is a medicinal plant used for digestive issues, heart conditions, high blood pressure, cholesterol, and erectile dysfunction. It’s proven to lower diabetes risks, boost free testosterone, support energy metabolism, and enhance male vitality and muscle growth. Source: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32048383/ )
Pros & Cons of Ageless Male
Pros of Ageless Male
● 2 Good & Main Testosterone boosting ingredients — Zinc & Fenugreek extract
● Professional looking product website that provides information on Andropause and lack of testosterone.
● Discount offered for those who choose to purchase a 3-month supply
Cons of Ageless Male
● Seems slightly overpriced
● Misses out on other T boosting ingredients
● Some bad user reviews
Ageless Male Max Review Insights:
- Advanced version of basic Ageless Male version.
- Designed to increase testosterone & nitric oxide levels.
- Contains KSM-66 (Ashwagandha root extract) and NOXPerform blend.
- Priced around $39.99 to $50.99 depending on the retailer.
- Rated 3/5 for product quality and 3.5/5 for benefits.
Ageless Male Max review: Does Ageless male Max work?
Ageless Male Max by New Vitality aims to boost testosterone, nitric oxide, and overall well-being. While it appears superior to the original Ageless Male with ingredients like KSM-66 (a clinically tested Ashwagandha root extract), user reviews suggest potential benefits in muscle gain, virility, and stress reduction.
The company also claims it aids in fat loss and muscle building. However, its efficacy as a testosterone booster and weight loss supplement seems limited. Despite its claim as a “nitric oxide booster”, the ingredients appear under-dosed, with Ashwagandha & Vitamin D being the primary effective components.
Ageless Male Max Price (60 caps)
Walgreens.com — $44.99
CVS.com — $49.99
VitaminShoppe.com — $49.99
Riteaid.com — $50.99
Amazon.com — Check price
Ageless Male Ingredients
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol); Niacin (as Niacinamide); Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl); Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin); Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate); Ashwagandha Root Extract (KSM-66®); NOXPerform™ (Spectra™): (Coffee (Bean) Extract, Green Tea (Leaf) Extract, Broccoli (Sprout) Powder, Onion (Bulb) Extract, Apple (Fruit) Extract, Quercetin, Acerola (Fruit) Extract, Tomato (Fruit) Powder, Broccoli (Florets & Stem) Powder, Cabbage Palm (Fruit) Berry Powder, Turmeric Powder, Garlic (Bulb) Powder, Basil (Leaf) Powder, Oregano (Leaf) Powder, Cassia (Bark)Powder, Carrot (Root) Powder, European Elder (Fruit) Powder, Mangosteen (Fruit) Powder, Camu Camu (Fruit) Powder, Black Currant (Fruit) Extract, Blueberry (Fruit) Extract, Blackberry (Fruit) Powder, Raspberry (Fruit) Powder, Aronia prunifolia (Fruit) Powder, Spinach (Leaf) Powder, Kale (Leaf) Powder, Sweet Cherry (Fruit) Powder, Bilberry (Fruit) Extract, Brassica oleracea Var.gemmifera (Sprout) Powder)
Category-wise rating of Ageless Male Max
Quality of product (Ingredients wise) : 3/5
Benefits: 3.5 / 5
User reviews: 3.5 / 5
Price: 3.5 / 5
Safety: 4 / 5
Pros of Ageless Male Max
● High quality of ingredients
● Very diverse ingredients, although underdosed
● Contains Ashwagandha extract KSM-66, which can help with Testosterone and male performance issues ( Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6438434/ , Outlook India)
● Contains good, comprehensive anti-oxidants & Nitric-oxide boosting blend including spinach, green tea, turmeric (although it seems little underdosed as the entire blend is like 100 mg.)
● Can help support energy levels
● May help boost immunity
● Decent price
Cons of Ageless Male Max
- Mixed user reviews
- Contains only 338 mg of KSM-66 ashwagandha, while most popular Testosterone boosters use more than 500mg, eg. TestoPrime
- Misses out on other T-boosting ingredients like D-AA, Boron, Maca, Mucuna Pruriens etc. The available ingredients are not able to beat the homeostatic system of the human body.
- Misses out on potent estrogen blocking ingredients
- For weight loss and workouts, the NOXperform blend in the product seems impressive, but the dosage of ingredients seems to be quite low.
- If Nitric oxide boosting is the goal, there are plenty of cheaper nitric oxide boosters available on ecommerce websites like Amazon.com, at $13–25 price range that do the job as well.
Ageless Male vs Ageless Male Max: Comparing 2 versions
Both products promise to enhance male vitality, but they differ in their formulation, benefits, and user feedback. Let’s dive into a comparison based on quality, benefits, user reviews, and price.
- Ageless Male: This product primarily contains two testosterone-boosting ingredients: zinc and Testofen (fenugreek extract). It is marketed as a male vitality supplement that can enhance endurance, vitality, and overall well-being. The product quality, based on ingredients, is rated at 2.5/5.
- Ageless Male Max: This version is an advanced formula that includes Ashwagandha extract (to help decrease cortisol and enhance Testosterone) and a nitric oxide boosting blend called NOXPerform (Spectra). It aims to enhance testosterone, work as a preworkout supplement, and aid in weight loss and male libido. The product quality, based on ingredients, is rated at 3/5.
- Ageless Male: The product claims to provide natural support to hormone levels, enhance virility, promote lean muscle and strength gains. Its benefits rating stands at 3/5.
- Ageless Male Max: This product claims to boost total testosterone, improve virility, reduce stress, and help in weight loss and muscle building. Its benefits rating is slightly higher at 3.5/5.
- Ageless Male: The user reviews are mixed. Some users found it effective, especially older men, while others noticed no significant difference. The user reviews rating is 3/5.
- Ageless Male Max: This product also has mixed reviews. Some users appreciated its effects on workouts and muscle tone, while others found it ineffective. The user reviews rating for this product is 3.5/5.
- Ageless Male: Priced at around $35 per bottle, some users find it slightly overpriced given its ingredients. Its price rating is 2.5/5.
- Ageless Male Max: Available at various prices across different platforms, ranging from $44.99 to $50.99. Given its diverse ingredients and potential benefits, its price rating is 3.5/5.
Both Ageless Male and Ageless Male Max offer potential benefits for men looking to boost their testosterone levels and improve overall vitality. While Ageless Male is a more basic formula focusing on zinc and fenugreek extract, Ageless Male Max offers a more comprehensive blend with Ashwagandha and NOXPerform. Depending on individual needs and budget, users can choose the product that aligns best with their goals.
Which version should you buy: Ageless Male or Ageless Male Max?
If you’re seeking a basic testosterone boost with a simpler formula, Ageless Male might be the way to go. However, if you’re looking for a more comprehensive approach to male vitality, with added benefits for workouts, stress reduction, and overall well-being, Ageless Male Max could be the better choice.
Here’s a breakdown:
1. Ageless Male:
- Best For:
- Beginners: Those who are new to testosterone boosters and want to start with a basic formula.
- Budget-Conscious Users: Priced slightly lower than Ageless Male Max, it might appeal to those who are looking for a more affordable option.
- Simple Boost: For individuals primarily seeking the benefits of zinc and fenugreek extract without additional ingredients.
- Mild Decline in Vitality: Suitable for men who have just started noticing a slight dip in their energy levels or vitality and want a basic supplement to address it.
- Basic Workout Support: For those who need a slight push in their workouts but aren’t looking for intense pre-workout effects.
2. Ageless Male Max:
- Best For:
- Advanced Users: Those who have experience with testosterone boosters and are looking for a more comprehensive formula.
- Holistic Approach: Men seeking a multi-faceted approach to male vitality, encompassing stress reduction (thanks to Ashwagandha), muscle building, and libido enhancement.
- Pre-Workout Enthusiasts: With its nitric oxide boosting blend, it can serve as a pre-workout supplement.
- Intense Workouts: Suitable for men who are into rigorous workout routines and need a supplement that supports muscle building and energy.
- Stress & Vitality: For those experiencing stress-related decline in testosterone or vitality, the Ashwagandha extract can be beneficial.
- Weight Management Goals: Men aiming for weight loss might benefit from its claims of aiding in fat reduction.
What do users have to say about Ageless Male & Ageless Male Max?
Ageless Male user reviews
Some users never felt Ageless Male worked at all. While some felt it kicked in at about the one-month mark.
There are some positive user reviews -
1). I have been using this supplement for men for quite a while. I usually just pick it up at a local pharmacy. It really does what it says if used correctly and consistently. I am now 75 years old and I trust this product. I recommend it to any man not just us older guys, but especially to men who are getting on in years.
2). I have used this for years and it does what they say. If you eat fast food a lot, or otherwise consume highly processed foods and do not exercise then, don’t buy this. If you care about what you put in and take care of yourself, you will notice the positive effects of this product.
3). Ageless Male did make a difference in my muscle tone. I am 57 and I don’t exercise. But I still found that my muscles got harder and stronger and I lost some fat around my love handles. It took about 45 days for me to notice, so give it a chance. I would assume that if I did exercise that it would help greatly.
There are some bad user reviews -
1). I tried Ageless Male after hearing radio ads. Despite two months of use, I saw no change. I tested my testosterone levels at 48 years old and found them below the baseline. Even after increasing the dosage and retesting after 26 days, my levels only rose slightly, possibly due to diet. The product didn’t significantly boost my T levels.
2). A lot of hype. I saw no change in energy after 4 weeks, and upon comparing with other testosterones I found this product lacking in key ingredients to do what they claim!
3). I have taken all of my pills. I have not had any side effects or noticed a change in my libido & drive, I haven’t had any extra energy, or noticed change in my everyday life experiences.
Ageless Male Max User Reviews
Positive user reviews
1). Like, I feel it increases my ability to work out more effectively. Morning soldier saluting sure didn’t hurt my feelings either. Cure for impotence, not quite. But if you’re wanting a boost may delay the inevitable. Didn’t make me feel jittery. Age 57.
2). I am getting up there in age and need all the help I can get. Since taking this product I have seen a substantial improvement in my physical appearance. My hair is even growing back I have more stamina and have lost a lot of weight. I will admit I am seriously old dude but this formula works for me. I have nothing to lose. I am not recommending anything I am just saying the way I take it, it works well for me.
3). Elderly males often rotate multiple test boosters to avoid tolerance. Despite initial skepticism due to heavy advertising, Ageless Male Max stands out as one of the best I’ve used in over 30 years and should be in your rotation.
Negative user reviews
1). So I took Ageless male max 3 weeks by itself and 3 weeks with the regular supplements that i take. I saw no benefits by itself or with taking other supplements. I’m sorry I would not purchase this product because I saw no change, difference in mood, appetite, energy. I was really hoping to see a difference in some area but truly looking for some change but saw nothing. I do not recommend it.
2). I have been taking the product as directed for a little over 3 weeks. While I have had no negative side effects, I have not seen any positive results either. I have not noticed any increased energy or uptick in my libido. I have not lost any weight even though I have watched what I eat and exercised as well. The product is easy to take and doesn’t have the off-putting smell that some supplements have. Maybe if I were to take it for a longer period my body would eventually respond.
3). I’ve taken the product for over two months with no noticeable difference. The product’s effect might vary due to individual metabolic responses to herbal components.
4). A little too pricey for the amount of pills with what I think is very little results.
FAQs on Ageless Male
Which Ageless Male product should I buy? Ageless Male vs Ageless Male Max vs Ageless Male Tonight XL
If you are specifically looking for Testosterone enhancement, better performance in bedroom, and overall quality of life, then go for Ageless Male Max. If you are looking for only male stamina in the bedroom, then go for Ageless Male Tonight XL. In our opinion, Ageless Male and Ageless Male Performance are relatively weaker products among the 4 products for men’s health & vitality.
Does Ageless Male Work Like viagra?
Although some men who take testosterone boosters like Ageless Male Max or its counterpart Ageless Male Tonight XL (designed for sexual performance) report better bedroom action & male performance, most don’t.
That is in part because for most men, erectile dysfunction usually stems from low blood flow, caused by high cholesterol levels or high blood pressure, not low testosterone, according to the American Urological Association.
However, there are certain herbs like epimedium sagittatum (Horny-goat-weed), Ginseng and Maca etc. that may help men with somewhat instant viagra-like effects. But Ageless Male or Ageless Male Max doesn’t contain those ingredients, while Ageless Male Tonight XXL has some of those ingredients and might provide some effects like viagra, albeit weaker. The best products for male performance that we recommend are Performer8 and ProSolution.
For a detailed list of top male supplements for those over 40, checkout our article on PowerandBulk.com.
How long does it take for Ageless Male Performance to work?
Ageless Male Performance is formulated to provide results that may be felt from the first day. However, for the best outcomes, it is recommended to take two tablets daily on a consistent basis. Individual results may vary depending on age, diet, and health.
How long does it take Ageless Male Tonight xl to work?
About one hour. Simply take 1 pill 1 hour before getting in action.
Ageless male vs Extenze: Which is better?
As opposed to Ageless Male Tonight XXL, which has 159 mg of Rapid result blend(ginkgo powder, yohimbe, panax ginseng, cayenne) and 150 mg of Libido Essentials blend (Maca, Epimedium & Tribulus) combined, Extenze seems to have higher quantities of these ingredients, as it uses a 600 mg blend.
Besides, apart from the above-mentioned ingredients, Extenze also has GABA, Muiara Puama, L-arginine, tongkat ali and velvet bean. But then, Extenze Male-enhance is priced at $49 for 30 pills at $1.63, while Ageless Male Tonight XXL is priced at $1 per pill. Still, we believe Extenze provides better value for money for its more comprehensive & varied ingredients profile.
Is Ageless Male safe? Side effects of Ageless Male
Ageless Male Max is unlikely to cause side effects as doses of active ingredients are quite low. Although some of the ingredients may have potential side effects, the low dosage makes it unlikely for the product to be unsafe. Some men may have jittery feelings with Ageless Male Max.
The makers of Ageless Male don’t mention complications you might encounter while taking the product with high blood pressure, but there’s always potential for something to go wrong. They do say that if you are taking medication, or have other health concerns, it’s best to seek professional medical advice.
That said, Ageless Male Tonight XXXL does contain some ingredients like yohimbe and epimedium that may cause stomach problems, tachycardia (a rapid heartbeat), anxiety, and high blood pressure.