Cocaine is an increasing drug in terms of popularity. So it’s little wonder that so many people are wondering how to pass a hair follicle test for coke.
Although a hair follicle test is not particularly common, the hair test for coke is used by law enforcement, higher-level parole, and also in some employment circumstances.
Employment is the most likely situation somebody wondering how to pass a hair follicle test for coke will be facing, usually some government workers, some machinery operators, and people moving into senior company positions.
But the bottom line is that the hair follicle drug test is becoming more common as it becomes more affordable. So let’s take a detailed look at how to pass a hair follicle test for coke and protect yourself from being caught out.
How Long Does Cocaine Stay In Your Hair?
When people wonder how long does coke stay in your hair, they are hoping that some miracle will get them through a cocaine hair test.
The bad news is that all drugs stay in your hair the same length of time as far as drug testing facilities are concerned.
The reason for this is that drug metabolites work their way into the hair shaft before it grows out of your hair follicles. So there are traces of drugs in your hair for the whole length of time they are on your head.
However, drug sampling facilities only take the length of hair that will give three months history. As the sample.
So if you have taken cocaine in the past three months then it will show up in your hair sample.
The slight exception to this is that it can take up to a week for drug metabolites to get into the hair shaft, so if you have taken cocaine very recently, and only recently, then you may get away with it, but the bottom line is if you have taken cocaine at any time in the past few months you will fail a hair follicle test for coke.
Cocaine Hair Test: What Happens
When you go for a hair follicle drug test, the process is pretty straightforward.
The lab technician will take a sample from your head that is a specific length, around 1.5 inches. This is because human hair grows at an average of half an inch per month, giving them three months history.
Legally, for standard drug testing, this sample length cannot be changed. Even though they might take a longer strand of hair, they should then cut it and test only the section relating to the previous three months, not longer.
So if you have longer hair, you should be very careful to make sure that the lab sample taken from your head is then cut to the right length in front of you.
Hair follicle drug testing is expensive to an employer, more than a hundred dollars each time.
A hair follicle drug test can look for the following drugs, and it’s important to note that these are the only drugs that hair follicle drug testing that can currently pick up:
· Phencyclidine (PCP)
· Expanded opiates (Oxycodone, Oxymorphone, Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone)
Steps To Pass A Hair Follicle Drug Test For Coke
The great news is that you can learn how to pass a hair follicle test for coke, even though coke stays in your hair for as long as the hair is on your head.
Oh, and please forget shaving your head or trying to be clever. The drug labs of seen or before, and will simply refer you back to the person who commissioned the test to explain yourself. On top of that, they can take hair from anywhere on the body, so if you shave your head they will just take it from elsewhere.
It’s called the Macujo method, after somebody apparently called Macujo on the Internet who came up with it. It definitely works, as thousands of people can testify to.
However, it isn’t cheap, it’s invasive, and it will take a lot of time. But the bottom line is hair follicle drug testing is done in serious circumstances, and the only way to remove it to get through those serious circumstances is the Macujo method.
The Macujo method consists of steps which will open up the hair shafts, then destroy all drug toxins, including cocaine metabolites, and then to close up the hair shafts and clean the scalp so that all toxins on the head are removed.
1. You will need a sink and a lot of warm water. You will also need I goggles and rubber gloves to protect your skin. You do not want to get these ingredients inside cuts, or in your eyes.
2. Wet your hair thoroughly and then work in a liberal amount of Heinz vinegar. You will probably find it irritates the scalp and burns a little.
3. With the vinegar still in your hair apply Clean & Clear pink. It’s a special shampoo that contains salyclid acid. If you can’t get Clean & Clear, Google shampoo with salyclid acid to find an alternative.
4. Your scalp will probably be stinging quite a bit at this point, but really work in the vinegar and shampoo. Then cover your hair with a swimming cap or plastic shower cap, and leave for about 30 minutes.
5. Using warm water, thoroughly wash out all of the vinegar and shampoo until the hair is squeaky clean.
5. Apply Test Clear Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo to your hair and scalp, and work in thoroughly. Toxin Rid was an old formula shampoo that was incredibly strong and eventually got removed from sale several years ago. Test Clear took the formula and created their own version. It’s not cheap, but the Macujo method will not work without it.
6. Rinse out the Aloe Toxin Rid thoroughly. Then repeat the process.
7. Wash your hair again using Tide laundry detergent. This is the last step which will thoroughly strip the hair shafts of toxins. Wash with lots of warm water afterwards until your hair is squeaky clean.
You will need to repeat this process for as many days as you can before your hair follicle drug test. So if you have three days, you do it on the two days before the test.
On the morning of the test wash your hair with Zydot Ultra Clean. This is another specialist shampoo which will remove toxins from the scalp and hair. But please note that it will not open up the hair shafts and remove toxins from within the hair, which is a claim some specialist shampoos made.
So there you have it, the Macujo method is the only way to pass a hair follicle test for coke. Also, abstain from drug use as soon as you know you going to have a hair follicle drug test, so that toxins don’t contaminate your hair after you’ve cleaned it.
Then undertake the macujo method at least once, and preferably three or four times, before the day of your test.
Then on the day of the test make sure any toxins on the surface of the scalp the hair are removed using Zydot Ultra Clean.