Guest Posting Submissions are now open
After a lot of careful thought, I’m excited to announce that Rosie Writing Space has now opened the doors to guest blogging submissions.
And before you start cramming up my inbox with ideas, you should probably check out the link below:
Rosie Writing Space has been my pride and joy since 2009.Rosie Writing Space is a place where I share my take on the…www.rosiewritingspace.com
So what am I looking for?
- Practical advice on how creative people (everyone from Etsy shop owners to writers, editors, designers, and any other creative professionals) can put themselves out there, and actually reach their audience.
- Guest posters that have gone through the problems that they’re reflecting on, rather than those that think it would be nice to pursue their passions “one day”
- Creative ways that creative professionals that feel isolated can network and find their tribe/community
- Ways to make freelancing work with common obstacles like fear, mental health, lack of focus, etc.
How to pitch
I write hundreds and hundreds of emails a week to a combination of prospective and current clients.
So I kind of have a knack for detecting what is a copied and pasted template and what is an email that someone actually put thought into.
I’m very picky about what goes on my blog. So I need you to follow these instruction very carefully:
- Google my work if you haven’t already, and read at least 3 different things I wrote. The reason why you need to do this, is because I’m much more likely to read your pitch if you know what I’m about/ tend to gravitate towards. *Hint, hint*: especially if you comment on something I’ve written before, via your pitch, and say something besides “it was really good.”
- Go to my website: www.rosemaryrichings.com, read the about page, and then scroll down to the bottom of the page, and follow me on any of my social media accounts. Then, become an active and regular participant in my social media posts. This will get you on my radar, which is crucial.
- Fill out the guest posting questionnaire to tell me about what you want to write about, and help me get to know you a little bit better. You can access the form by clicking here.
- After you submit your responses, you’ll get an automatic email with further instructions.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- After your pitch is approved, and you’ve written your content, upload your content in Google Docs, and give me editing permission, (my email address is email@example.com by the way.) I will make editing changes before I upload your content on Wordpress, and if I have any questions, I’ll include a comment in Google docs or email you.
- No affiliate links otherwise you’ll lose your guest posting privileges. However, you can include two links maximum to your own content, if it’s an 100% relevant part of what you’re writing about.
- Add your bio and include a link to your website or blog, and two links maximum to your social media accounts, in the Google doc, and email me a headshot photo. If you want to include any other relevant images, you can email me that as well.
- I’ll take care of the formatting, and give you a heads up, before and after it goes live. I typically publish on Mondays, and switch to Tuesdays if I don’t have enough time on the weekend.
- Once that’s taken care of, and the content goes live, we’ll both promote the heck out of this post! Please stop by to comment on the post as well.