How To Setup routerlogin.net
Netgear is one of the best and the foremost brand in the manufacturing of some of the most reliable, efficient and durable wireless devices. Netgear has never looked back since its inception in 1996. It is continuously striving towards better internet and network connectivity throughout the world.
Netgear has developed some of the amazing series of products i.e. Nighthawk pro gaming series routers and the Netgear Orbi series. Besides delivering these awesome products, Netgear also deals in some of the products like the range repeaters, Arlo surveillance cameras, Ethernet cables, power adapters, base stations, etc.
Netgear router login through routerlogin.net
Netgear cared for its users at every step. The Netgear users had a lot of a hard time while configuring and setting up their wireless routers through the default IP address of the router. The default IP address of the router is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1. Therefore, Netgear came up with an effective change in launching an easy to use web domain i.e. routerlogin.net. This web address proved to be a game-changer for Netgear as the users were now able to configure their respective modems and routers easily.
Configuring the Netgear router through routerlogin.net
· Assemble all the essential components like the Ethernet cable and power supply to the router first.
· Now, switch on the power supply of the router and insert the Ethernet cable into the router from one end and the other end should be inserted into the WAN port of the PC.
· Now, open the web browser of the PC and enter the address www.routerlogin.net and proceed. Authenticate the login window of the router setup with the default username and password which is “admin” and “password”.
· Now, follow the on-screen instructions carefully till the end and your router will be configured in no time.
· Save changes and reboot the router to make the changes effective on the router. Make sure that the router reboots properly as the improper reboot can harm the firmware of the router.