8 Questions to Ask Yourself When Scaling Your Business
My intrigue as to why some businesses thrive and others don’t has been with me all my working life.
When buffeted by turbulent events and prevailing head winds, or hit by big, fast-moving forces that they can neither predict nor control, what distinguishes those businesses who perform exceptionally well from those who underperform or worse, go under?
During my time in business, I’ve learned a thing or two about the critical factors you absolutely need to know to build a successful business. Here are my 8 key questions you should ask yourself before you start to scale up your business:
- Why do you do what you do?
- Do you fulfil a gap, need or want for your target customer?
- Do you have a strategic plan in place?
- Where are you spending YOUR time?
- Are you talking benefits?
- Are you on top of your cash flow?
- Are you easy to do business with?
- Are you being consistent?
To read the full article, click here.