How to Navigate the three main tabs on a YouTube TV account?
These 3 Tabs are Home, Library and Live. The Home tab is where you get recommendations from youtube on what you want to watch. In the library, you can select the + button to select the programs to add to your library and YouTube TV will automatically record all programs as they air. You can watch those programs under the library tab. Go to espn-com/activate/
And in the Live Tv tab, you can watch the programs that are coming live; you check all the channel broadcast categories like sports, news, movies or any primetime shows airing on those broadcast networks. Further, you can scroll down to watch content from over 75 plus network cable channels.
How to activate Youtube Tv on Smart TV?
- Firstly, download the Youtube Tv app from your smart TV’s app store or channel store.
- Open the youtube tv app from the home screen and go to the sign-in option.
- You will get an activation code on the tv screen with a link to visit tv.youtube.com/start on the web browser.
- Then open the web browser of your smartphone, computer or tablet and go to tv.youtube.com/start and enter the code displayed on the tv screen.
- After entering the code, you will get a screen to login into your google account.
- With successful verification from google, you can start watching youtube tv on your smart tv.
How to set up live recordings and build a library on Youtube TV?
Just by tapping the + button, you can add any show, sports team, event, movie, and so on to your library. Youtube Tv will start recording all the current and upcoming programs in your library on its own. In your Youtube TV library, you can add as many programs as you want; you will get unlimited cloud-based DVR space, and these recording does not take up any space in your device.
How to search for shows, sports, and movies on Youtube TV?
Go to the search area by clicking the magnifying glass at the top right. You can search on youtube tv from different categories like sports, news, and movies, or you can directly type the name of the program you want to watch.
How much does YouTube TV cost?
For the most basic subscription, Youtube TV costs $64.99 per month, but for the first three months, you need to pay $54.99.The price for Youtube TV is quite similar to the other Live tv streaming apps like Hulu Live tv or Sling Tv but cheaper than most traditional cable services.
You will get 85+ and unlimited DVR space in the basic subscription, and you can. You can stream on up to 3 devices simultaneously, shared across six separate accounts. But for the premium channels, you have to pay an additional fee which includes HBO ($15 per month), STARZ ($9/month), Showtime ($11/month),
EPIX ($6/month), Acorn TV ($6/month), and more. The lineup and prices may change, so check the Youtube TV website for exact information. Visit espn.con/active