A dangerous new game called Camera Rollette
Yesterday, my family and I invented a new game. We call it Camera Rollette.
Number of Players: 3–6 recommended
Other requirements: Each person must bring their phone filled with hundreds of photos/videos. Don’t you dare delete the embarrassing ones.
How to Play:
- Player 1 opens their camera roll and hands their phone to the person on their left (Player 2).
- Player 2 scrolls through the camera roll in one big swipe, tapping their finger to stop on one random photo/video.
- Player 2 must name the location the photo or video was taken. The more specific, the better. Players earn 1 point for naming the city (e.g. San Francisco) and 2 points for naming the specific location (e.g. The Mezzanine).
- After Player 2 is finished, s/he passes Player 1’s phone to their left and Player 3 begins.
- Once the phone returns to its owner, the next player offers their camera roll to the group and the group repeats steps 1–4 for a total of 3 rotations. The player with the most points at the end, wins. 🏆